• NOS4A2

The only consistency is that neither will likely ever be sentenced because of their corruption.

Every fishing expedition, with the force of the American justice system, has found very little in the case of Trump. Even Stormy Daniels lost her case and owes Trump money.

On the other hand, minor investigative reporting, in combination with the actions of an inept son, has uncovered a great deal about the Biden family, only to be met with censorship by Big Tech, The Media, and the Deep State.

There is zero consistency.
  • ssu
    Every fishing expedition, with the force of the American justice system, has found very little in the case of Trump.NOS4A2
    And now we have the defense team of Trump responding here... lol.
  • Michael
    In the latest Trump news:

Judge: Trump ‘more likely than not’ committed crime in trying to block Biden win

A federal judge said Monday that then-President Donald Trump “more likely than not” committed federal crimes in trying to obstruct the congressional count of electoral college votes on Jan. 6, 2021 — an assertion that is likely to increase public pressure on the Justice Department to investigate the former commander in chief.

The determination from U.S. District Judge David O. Carter came in a ruling addressing scores of sensitive emails that Trump ally and conservative lawyer John Eastman had resisted turning over to the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 riot and related efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election result.

Eastman wrote key legal memos aimed at denying Democrat Joe Biden’s victory. The judge was assessing whether Eastman’s communications were protected by attorney-client privilege and was analyzing in part whether Eastman, Trump and others had consulted about the commission of a crime.

“Based on the evidence, the Court finds it more likely than not that President Trump corruptly attempted to obstruct the Joint Session of Congress on January 6, 2021,” wrote Carter, who is based in California and has jurisdiction because that is where Eastman filed the case.

White House records turned over to House show 7-hour gap in Trump phone log on Jan. 6

Internal White House records from the day of the attack on the U.S. Capitol that were turned over to the House select committee show a gap in President Donald Trump's phone logs of seven hours and 37 minutes, including the period when the building was being violently assaulted, according to documents obtained by CBS News' chief election & campaign correspondent Robert Costa and The Washington Post's associate editor Bob Woodward.

The lack of an official White House notation of any calls placed to or by Trump for 457 minutes — from 11:17 a.m. to 6:54 p.m. — on Jan. 6, 2021 means there is no record of the calls made by Trump as his supporters descended on the U.S. Capitol, battled overwhelmed police and forcibly entered the building, prompting lawmakers and Vice President Mike Pence to flee for safety.

The 11 pages of records — which consist of the president's official daily diary and the White House switchboard call log — were turned over by the National Archives earlier this year to the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack.

The records show that Trump was active on the phone for part of the day, documenting conversations that he had with at least eight people in the morning and 11 people that evening. The gap also stands in stark contrast to the extensive public reporting about phone conversations he had with allies during the attack.
  • NOS4A2
    Trump conspiracy theories in a Joe Biden thread. I guess it was doomed to happen.
  • NOS4A2
    More Biden family corruption. It doesn’t seem to end. Imagine if this was another president and his family. We’d never hear the end of it.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/04/06/gop-senators-release-more-receipts-showing-the-depths-of-biden-family-profiteering-with-foreign-enemies/
  • ssu
    High gas prices make Biden unpopular. So a rush to use the strategic oil reserves:

The Biden administration on Thursday said the U.S. will release 1 million barrels of oil per day from reserves. “The scale of this release is unprecedented: the world has never had a release of oil reserves at this 1 million per day rate for this length of time,” the White House said. Biden also used the announcement to criticize the domestic energy industry for “sitting on” 9,000 unused but already approved permits for production.

But the inflation problem has been something far longer in the making than just Biden's administration.
  • Streetlight
    Just as Biden serves as a bulwark against the left and an enabler of fascism, so too is the pattern repeated in France, where the fascist-enabler Macron similarly feeds into the long-game entrenchment of fascism in the West:

Unsurprisingly, the same political phenomenon in the UK labor party as well.The fact that these patterns repeat themselves across such diverse spaces is all the more reason to be reminded that capitalism will kill us all, in the long run.
  • frank
    The fact that these patterns repeat themselves across such diverse spaces is all the more reason to be reminded that capitalism will kill us all, in the long run.StreetlightX

Probably not.
  • NOS4A2
    Biden’s new “Disinformation Governance Board” commissar.

• Streetlight
    Lol the US is literally ruled by clowns. Like, actual, singing clowns.

Also how symptomatic is it that, precisely when the US finds it's global hegemony being challenged on the world stage, it becomes imperative that a "Disinformation Governance Board" is created? When you start to lose control, you try to add some new ones.
  • Mikie
    capitalism will kill us all, in the long run.
    — StreetlightX

Probably not.
    frank

Do you get tired of being utterly vacuous? 10.7 thousand posts…95% fatuous.

Spend less time on Twitter.
  • Streetlight
    https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/apr/29/americans-believe-nothing-is-getting-better-biden-feeds-that-disillusionment

Or, why Biden is nothing but a Trump red-carpet:

now things have stalled, and Biden seems intent on accelerating – rather than combating – a rising tide of disillusionment. Tossing the Republican party a lifeline, he has reverted to his familiar formula: he promises big changes that could help the working class – and then prevents those changes from happening. He speechifies about the need to address crises he then makes worse. He blames Congress for gridlock but will not pressure lawmakers or use his executive authority to do things. He promises policy reforms that his own agencies decline to implement.

The public seems to sense the gaslighting: Biden’s approval ratings are plummeting and anti-government sentiment has spiked as his strategy Joker-pills the country. As his poll numbers crater, Biden appears to be offering no course correction, and he still hasn’t signed a stack of executive orders on matters ranging from debt cancellation to drug pricing. Caught between the electorate and Democrats’ campaign sponsors, he appears to have decided that he cannot – or does not want to – stop the spread of the Joker pill. So he is now just mainlining its active ingredients into America’s veins with bold promises and even bolder betrayals.

In the face of all this, Democrats’ campaign apparatus has gotten downright desperate. It is now airing ads boasting about a “historic middle-class tax cut”, a tax credit that has already expired, and an insulin price cap that hasn’t actually been passed into law – as if no one will be infuriated by those realities, even though data suggests many voters already are. Amid an explosion of child poverty following the end of the expanded child tax credit, the Washington commentariat wonders why so many polls show an electorate enraged at Democrats — and it’s certainly true that right-wing media has successfully duped a chunk of voters into not believing some basic economic realities.

If I were a Trump supporter, I would be a manic Biden supporter. There would be no one better to ensure Trump's return.
  • frank
    Do you get tired of being utterly vacuous? 10.7 thousand posts…95% fatuous.

Spend less time on Twitter.
    Xtrix

Sorry. I'll try to improve. I'm not on Twitter.
  • Baden

Oh look pretty girl sing funny song. I no fall for disinformation anymore. :lol:
  • Streetlight
    Gosh I hope Biden gets his $33 billion dollars to fight for the rights of people in *checks notes* ... Ukraine.
  • jorndoe
    Next week, I will be the first president to visit the Middle East since 9/11 without U.S. troops engaged in a combat mission there. It’s my aim to keep it that way.Opinion | Joe Biden: Why I’m going to Saudi Arabia (Jul 9, 2022)

Hmm... Misleading? By own statement, there are at least US troops engaging al-Qaeda and ISIS in the region.
  • Tate
    Where's the combat mission?
  • Agent Smith
    The choice isn't good or bad, it's bad or worse! Choose the lesser of two evils (betwixt Scylla & Charybdis we will forever remain until...<inconceivable>)!

A snippet of dialog (Guardians of the galaxy)

Gamora: This is the one? Seriously? (looking at Quill)

Nebula: The choices were him or a tree.

:snicker:
  • Agent Smith
    Where's the combat mission?Tate

Where?, indeed!
  • NOS4A2
    The first son.

I honestly feel bad for the guy, and for many in this dysfunctional family, but the fact this man has avoided jail is the height of privilege.
  • Benkei
    So how is everyone feeling about the biggest transfer is wealth from regular people to profitable companies who made enough profits last year to match that transfer but instead spent most of it to buy back shares? Why the fuck is the US government considering gifting the semi conductor industry 50 billion?
  • Michael
    Why the fuck is the US government considering gifting the semi conductor industry 50 billion?Benkei

Because either a) they own stock or b) they're being bribed receiving donations.
  • Michael
    I honestly feel bad for the guy, and for many in this dysfunctional family, but the fact this man has avoided jail is the height of privilege.NOS4A2

I thought you of all people would be in favour of people living their lives as they like. What's wrong with drugs and hookers? If I were you I'd complain about the laws rather than some people not being prosecuted for breaking them.
  • Tate
    Subsidizing industry is pretty common. That probably happens in most countries.
  • NOS4A2

I’m all for it. What I’m against is the two-tiered justice system. If this was anyone else, for instance the son of the last president, the media coverage and persecution would be legendary.

I thought you of all people would be reporting on the criminal behavior of the first family of the Uniter States.
  • Michael
    I thought you of all people would be reporting on the criminal behavior of the first family of the Uniter States.NOS4A2

Not if it was doing drugs. I'd care if they're trying to interfere in an election or abuse their position in the White House to enrich themselves.
  • NOS4A2

You wouldn’t care if they were doing crack and hookers. That’s mighty lenient of you.
  • Michael
    You wouldn’t care if they were doing crack and hookers. That’s mighty lenient of you.NOS4A2

I am a liberal.
  • Baden
    It was twenty point seven not "two point zero seven". Dude should go to jail for mathematical illiteracy.
  • Baden
    And I agree with NOS that President Hunter Thompson is a disgrace and should be impeached (though his books are a lot of fun).
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment