• Kenosha Kid
    Yeah, turns out White House toilets work just fine.
  • Baden

Speaking of flushing, I guess we won't close the thread considering @StreetlightX's points made earlier, but I hope it just dies along with Trumpism.
  • ssu
    But will the anti-Trumpism persist?NOS4A2
    Wear your MAGA hat around and find out yourself.

(Btw, did hostility towards Hillary Clinton persist after the 2016 elections among the Trump crowd?)
  • ssu
    Talk about crowd size. The crowd in the farewell ceremony:

EsLfM1OW4AA9Z-7.jpg

No wonder he asked everybody to bring five people...

A fitting end. Next phase: the pictures of Trump lawyers going to court.
  • NOS4A2

Wear your MAGA hat around and find out yourself.

(Btw, did hostility towards Hillary Clinton persist after the 2016 elections among the Trump crowd?)

Well, I think the idea that Trump should be impeached and persecuted after he has already left office is a good indication of what I am speaking of. How else could you justify the years of hysterics without following it to the bitter end? I fear it will continue until the man is in the grave.
  • Mr Bee
    You're still here? Trump is no longer president man.
  • tim wood
    How else could you justify the years of hystericsNOS4A2
    If it's not hysterics, and is justified. But speaking just for myself, there is anger and rage - but nothing hysterical about it. Your man needs to face justice. And a good chance he does not survive the process.
  • NOS4A2

I'm curious as to how you will go about signalling your virtue.
  • NOS4A2

If it's not hysterics, and is justified. But speaking just for myself, there is anger and rage - but nothing hysterical about it. Your man needs to face justice. And a good chance he does not survive the process.

Justice for what, Tim?
  • Mr Bee
    I won't be. That's the great thing about this post-Trump era.
  • tim wood
    Justice as the fair inquiry into any crimes he may have committed, and there is on-the-face-of-it evidence that he has committed many. If exonerated, good on him. But what do you think? Do you think he has committed crimes?
  • tim wood
    Any crimes he may have committed. He is actively considered by experts in these areas to have very likely committed some. But again you have not answered a direct question I asked you. Do not do that again.
  • Kenosha Kid
    What crimes?NOS4A2

Obstruction of justice, bribery, conspiracy to defraud the United States, campaign finance violations, financial fraud, tax evasion, money laundering...

EDIT: Oh, and the one he's most proud of... sexual assault.
  • NOS4A2

It’s a perverted idea of justice you have there. What you describe is persecution, the very reason for the 4th amendment.
  • tim wood
    Folks, it is time to shun nos4. If you agree, no more replies to nos4 anywhere. Anyone wondering why can review his history of interactions on this site.
  • Banjo
    Folks, it is time to shun nos4. If you agree, no more replies to nos4 anywhere. Anyone wondering why can review his history of interactions on this site.tim wood

Childish and hysterical people can't stand criticism and need to live in their little bubble in order to feel safe. If you don't like the guy then don't reply, stop embarrassing yourself.
  • Baden

uqq1h30cj9730p77.jpg

They lost, Tim. It doesn't matter anymore.
  • praxis
    Childish and hysterical people can't stand criticism and need to live in their little bubble in order to feel safe.Banjo

Trump used to call it fake news and only watched friendly news networks, speaking of being intolerant of criticism.

I’m gonna miss all the Trump satire, incidentally. He must be the most ridiculed man that’s ever lived.
  • Kenosha Kid
    Folks, it is time to shun nos4. If you agree, no more replies to nos4 anywhere.tim wood

I think you were at my school.

You know how since Trump took office people have a newfound affection for Dubya..? I think counterpunch has done the same for Nos.
  • praxis
    Folks, it is time to shun nos4.tim wood

I don’t think we need to, now that his idol has faded into the sunset.
  • Baden

Besides which, criticism of the current regime is healthy. (If done right...)
  • tim wood
    et al.

You've missed the point. For a long time I have attempted, on many occasions, to engage nos4 in some sort of civil discussion - and he will not do it. Perhaps it might only be necessary to remind most of you of your own exchanges. with him. He is dishonest, uncivil, disingenuous, outrageous, a troll. And this has really nothing to do with anyone who won or lost anything but everything to do with him himself. I've been tempted to go all Streetlight on him, but I wouldn't be able to carry that off. So I will ignore him. And anyone who wishes to go back-and-forth with him is certainly free to do it - but ultimately, why? Playing with dirt, when you grow up, you realize just makes you dirty.
  • praxis
    Playing with dirt, when you grow up, you realize just makes you dirty.tim wood

Not at all. Do you have any pets? Think of it like fetching or wrestling with your dog. Sure you gotta wash the dog slobber off your hands when you're done but it's all in good fun.
  • tim wood
    but it's all in good fun.praxis
    Absolutely. I have on many occasions appreciated the fun some animals seem to have, and when in the case of dogs and cats they include me, so much the better! But this at least because they seem to have a sense of play - sometimes even fair - and regard and good will, altogether unlike some people.
  • Kenosha Kid
    Regardless, we have an excellent team of moderators to ostracise members who are contra the spirit of the community for us. If you don't want to challenge his propaganda, fair enough. But actively trying to turn the community against him is bad form imo, and infantile. I very much doubt that nos has flown under the radar: moderators are counted among those who routinely call him on his crap. Accept their evaluation: nos is part of the community and has as much right to be called a raving lunatic as anyone else.

A philosophy forum ought not to be an echo chamber. It can be a shooting range, though.
  • Metaphysician Undercover
    NOS is Trump. Who would defend another, to the extend that NOS has defended Trump, except for oneself?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.