• praxis
    I could not have asked for a better job.NOS4A2

For once we agree, anything short of "the next Hitler" looks pretty good and better than expected.
  • Oku
    Trump is the better option out of Biden versus Trump, anyone voting Biden is ignorant of him being mentally and physically unfit.

Most Trump hate is unjustified, born of that militant-pseudo-intellectual, spook word trend. For example, people claim 'nonsense' without evidence and are able to maintain social security. This systemic abuse of all communication is what keeps Biden strong. People ignore him fumbling simple functions, and he jumps on the left's troll train, claiming 'Trump is nonsense'. What? The left is just anti-right. It is filled with corruption, terror and other stupidity - completely anti-west.

Trump has a great track record as president.

Trump haters are just non-intellectuals abusing America's system. All aboard' the leftist troll train, just claim nonsense and suppress, by whatever means, any sensible discussion. Otherwise, folks will notice the truth about Biden (he's stupid) and his policies (anti-white and anti-American).
  • tim wood
    Most Trump hate is unjustified, born of that militant-pseudo-intellectual, spook word trend.Oku

Trump has a great track record as president.Oku

Trump haters are just non-intellectuals abusing America's system.Oku

Evidence? News of?
  • Oku
    I don't need to waste my time.

Do you claim that you don't watch the news or that you haven't been updated?

Why should I provide evidence for you? You're clearly a waste of mind.
  • tim wood
    Are you claiming to not watch the news or that you have't been updated? Why should I provide evidence for you? You're clearly a waste of mind.Oku

Typical trollery. Claim without support - because there is none. And I've paying attention to what Trumpsters have been doing. What have you been doing?
  • praxis
    corruption, terror and other stupidity - completely anti-west.Oku

The West has a fine tradition of corruption and stupidity, just look at who we’ve freely elected as our leader. Truly terrifying.

(anti-white and anti-American)

Are you suggesting that being anti-white is being anti-American?
  • praxis
    Looks like the guy saying "white power" is being sarcastic, and quite frankly his sarcasm is warranted, given the behavior of the anti-Trumpers. Lots of nasty old retirees in Florida, apparently.

• tim wood
    Lots of nasty old retirees in Florida, apparently.praxis

No. Men and women who have "been there done that," from war to piece, business and raising families. They know when to be angry and what to be angry at, and to call out evil. Every generation of the accomplished that make it to that age has a claim to being "the greatest." And when they say Trump sucks, that's worth paying attention to.
  • praxis

They're not just saying that Trump sucks, they're calling his supporters stuff like "Nazi fascist pig," etc. The kind of things that sound better coming from Antifa kids. It's embarrassing to hear it come from the elderly who one might hope would have acquired a bit more wisdom in their long lives.
  • 180 Proof
    Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. [ ... ] — US Constitution, Article 3, Section 3
    The bolded qualify FDT aka "Individual-1" as a traitor vis-à-vis knowing about and ignoring Russian bounties on US troops in Afghanistan.
  • Enai De A Lukal

Sarcasm, that's really what you're going with? Lol oh dear. :grimace:

Running desperately short on excuses at this point, clearly. Guess that shouldn't be surprising.
  • tim wood
    Be not so quick to judge the elderly. They may be smarter than you; they may be better educated than you; they may be more experienced than you in almost every way, and they sure as hell have been around longer and seen more. Does't mean they're right, but their age also doesn't mean they know less than you.
  • Key
    No. Men and women who have "been there done that," from war to piece, business and raising families. They know when to be angry and what to be angry at, and to call out evil. Every generation of the accomplished that make it to that age has a claim to being "the greatest." And when they say Trump sucks, that's worth paying attention to.tim wood

Is someone who has had two kids more trustworthy than someone who had one? What if you're child died when she was four, does that still count? Do Vietnam war vets beat Korean war vets? Does Trump beat the old fella who owns a jewelry shop on the corner?

Sorry, for being cynical. Well, I'm really not that sorry.
  • praxis
    Be not so quick to judge the elderly. They may be smarter than you; they may be better educated than you; they may be more experienced than you in almost every way, and they sure as hell have been around longer and seen more. Does't mean they're right, but their age also doesn't mean they know less than you.tim wood

I’m not being an ageists. Did you watch the video? I can’t imagine you condoning their behavior. It’s obviously absurd and counterproductive to yell at a Trump supporter that they’re a nazi fascist pig merely for publicly expressing their support.
  • praxis
    Sarcasm, that's really what you're going with?Enai De A Lukal

That’s my honest impression, though I could be wrong.

Did you watch the video?
  • Enai De A Lukal

I did, and that seems like quite the leap based on the short interaction we can see in the clip, and especially in light of all the other relevant context here (its no secret that plenty of actual, literal white supremacists are big fans of Donald Trump, or that a very non-negligible portion of his political rhetoric and governing history qualifies pretty uncontroversially/straightforwardly as white identity politics.. and that this was a not-insignificant factor in his election and his continued support from Republican voters)
  • ssu
    And he’s still doing a better job than any grandiloquent, Ivy-league lawyer that has dominated the position until now. That’s the best part: I get to watch Trump reveal the ineffectiveness of establishment politicians, and a better country to boot.NOS4A2
    Just like the stats here show how a great job he has done:

22102.jpeg

And as a Canadian, you don't have anything to fear as your government has it far better in control too.

At least GOP never Trumpers are more vocal, which is in my view is a great sign.

• ssu
    What should the US do about that now? Terribly sorry you don’t like the US, we’ll stop being the word’s currency, just for you.Wheatley
    I do like the US, Wheatley. Yet is being truthful and realistic an act of hostility?

You could do what many have already said you should do: if you still have this lucrative opportunity, do something productive with it. Invest in R&D, in infrastructure, do something about your ultra-expensive health care system which performs so poorly. List goes on, but I think you know it too...
  • Wheatley
    USA! USA! USA! USA! :party: :party: :party:

• Streetlight
    Comrade Trump, doing his best to bring down the imperialist beast from the inside:

• Wheatley
    I get to live in a country with the word's most insane president. Lucky me. :shade:
  • Michael
    Iran issues arrest warrant for Trump, asks Interpol to help

Iran has issued an arrest warrant and asked Interpol for help in detaining US President Donald Trump and dozens of others it believes carried out the drone strike that killed a top Iranian general in Baghdad.

Tehran prosecutor Ali Alqasimehr said on Monday that Trump, along with more than 30 others Iran accuses of involvement in the January 3 attack that killed General Qassem Soleimani, face "murder and terrorism charges", the semi-official ISNA news agency reported.

Alqasimehr did not identify anyone else sought other than Trump, but stressed Iran would continue to pursue his prosecution even after his presidency ends.
  • ssu
    I have always waited for a judge in Texas to issue an arrest warrant for the whole Islamic Republic and rule the state of Iran unlawful.

Or do we already have that sentence already?
  • Frank Apisa
    He plead guilty to save his son from the same fate, and his family from financial ruin, arguing that he had been coerced into it and that the government had withheld exculpatory evidence.NOS4A2

You are absolutely correct, NOS. The trouble with these leftists is that they all want to disregard the part of the perjury laws that say that if you have a good reason for lying under oath, it is no longer perjury.
  • praxis
    I did, and that seems like quite the leap based on the short interaction we can see in the clip, and especially in light of all the other relevant context here...Enai De A Lukal

The “other relevant context” could be skewing perception.

They guy was being taunted with “where’s your white hood?” and the like, just for showing Trump support. I’d have difficulty not responding sarcastically to such childishness, personally.
  • NOS4A2

The typical ploy of blaming Trump for the incompetence and failures of the states, the worst of which are governed by democrats. The fact is Trump is not allowed to govern the states. He cannot enact health policy in New York, for example.

It’s the same in Canada. Quebec was harder hit than British Columbia, and have diverging policies, each with their own health officers and laws. So one cannot blame Trudeau for Quebec without praising him for BC.
  • ssu
    The bolded qualify FDT aka "Individual-1" as a traitor vis-à-vis knowing about and ignoring Russian bounties on US troops in Afghanistan.180 Proof
    And that the whole thing was brought up in March in the NSC, which isn't an intelligence gathering entity, but a policy decision making entity, makes it clear that this was not just speculative intel. As if Trump didn't know it? Nonsense.

I have said earlier and I will say again that the Trump Presidency is the greatest intelligence win in history ever achieved by anybody. And those denying it now will deny, forget it and move on just like those who believed that Saddam Hussein conspired with Al Qaeda and then that President Bush just got bad intel. But that of course is little compared to Trump. But I'm an optimist: Trump will be the worst President in US history.

Putin can only hope that indeed he has been successful of dividing the US that facts don't matter anymore. (He is now just paving the road to be the Russian president until 2036, btw)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.