• tim wood
    Fuck fuckity fuck fuck 'em both. Pair of cunt white supremacists that deserve each other.StreetlightX

You're out of line, Streetlight. It's pretty clear you have a problem not appropriate for this space. Go get yourself some help.
  • Streetlight
    What's wrong? Did I insult your favourite racist rapist one too many times?
  • tim wood
    It baffles me, Streetlight, how you manage to type, when you have one thumb in your mouth and the other up your ass.
  • Outlander
    :) Unrealistic and unfeasible actions aside.

An individual who differentiates himself from another by a certain characteristic possessed by no effort of his own action should not question where pride ends or even begins but why it is even considered as such in the first place. It most certainly ends when such a trait is used to justify indifference toward someone different by means of another trait of no effort or choice.

Even a hardcore supremacist with at least a modicum of understanding of the Constitition and resulting society would get the benefit it has to what they believe. A smarter person should/would get ahead over someone who is not. If they believe anything they say they do what would be the problem. Per this system, all races or ethnicities would improve dramatically since the smart or decent (though the latter is easily refuted, to my dismay) would become successful, have more resources and freedom, and procreate more while those who do not.. would do so less. Ideally.

The opposition against illegal immigration is easily founded. Simply, it's a rather blatant middle finger toward those who actually respect a given country enough to follow their policy. To people waiting in line for opportunity for a better life who prove they respect the system and culture of the land they're coming to. As well as entire concepts of civility, law and order, and decency. Which I and many people should and do find abhorrent.

Your views are likely derived from protecting a 'status quo' which benefits you. This is fair. So. Others have a right to do so too. Where is the 'capital of the world'? Who is 'the most powerful man in the world'? Exactly.
  • frank
    So where Trump was antagonistic toward China while simultaneously backing away from any sort of leadership role in the Pacific, I think Biden will try to normalize relations with China and continue backing away from China's domain, which is clearly beyond China itself at this point and due to expand dramatically.

Short term, it looks like balance of power will return with China emerging as our youngest super power.
  • Streetlight
    Biden, normalize relations? The guy who accused Trump of being too soft on China, trying to outflank Trump on the right? Good luck with that.

Once again with feeling: fuck this racist cumsock of a human being.
  • remoku
    I think you're right. I learned from what you said - I was out of hand.

However, the West is not big enough for all of us, and there'll likely be power struggles here as the amounts of people from different 'backgrounds' flow into the West. Do I feel that this is dangerous for people of 'certain backgrounds', yes.

I don't like measuring it at all, I'd prefer we were all one; it is not that way...
  • Frank Apisa
    Streetlight does seem to have anger problems.

Biden is not the perfect candidate...and frankly, I doubt the perfect candidate is out there. In the 83 years I've been alive, the "perfect candidate" has not appeared...although there have been some good candidates and good winners.

Biden, no matter his many faults, will be a marked improvement over Trump. But even Mickey Mouse would be a marked improvement over Trump.
  • NOS4A2
    "I would vote for Joe Biden if he boiled babies and ate them. He wasn’t my candidate, but taking back the White House is that important."

https://www.thenation.com/article/politics/joe-biden-tara-reade-allegations/

Biden supporters in a nutshell.
  • jgill
    In the 83 years I've been alive, the "perfect candidate" has not appeared...although there have been some good candidates and good winners.

Biden, no matter his many faults, will be a marked improvement over Trump. But even Mickey Mouse would be a marked improvement over Trump.
    Frank Apisa

You and I, at 83, can barely remember FDR - who along with Washington and Lincoln top the list IMO.

I'm not so certain Biden will be a huge improvement over Trump. He will certainly be a more traditional president. We will probably have the opportunity to find out. :chin:
  • ssu
    I'm not so certain Biden will be a huge improvement over Trump. He will certainly be a more traditional president. We will probably have the opportunity to find out.jgill
    I don't think anybody here believes that Biden will be awesome.

But what he can do is abstain from crippling the administration to inaction the way Trump has done it now. That's the thing he can do at least.

Or do you want to have Trump to be in charge when sh*t hits the fan in the South China Sea, China invades Taiwan and a US carrier is attacked or something? Do you think that Trump could dissolve a crisis similar to the Cuban missile crisis? Show cool judgement and lead the nation?

We genuinely have seen him now how he acts during a true and severe crisis. It's not anymore a maybe: he is as bad in leadership as he has shown earlier.
  • Frank Apisa
    I don't think anybody here believes that Biden will be awesome.

But what he can do is abstain from crippling the administration to inaction the way Trump has done it now. That's the thing he can do at least.

Or do you want to have Trump to be in charge when sh*t hits the fan in the South China Sea, China invades Taiwan and a US carrier is attacked or something? Do you think that Trump could dissolve a crisis similar to the Cuban missile crisis? Show cool judgement and lead the nation?

We genuinely have seen him now how he acts during a true and severe crisis. It's not anymore a maybe: he is as bad in leadership as he has shown earlier.
    ssu

Trump has greatly exceeded our expecations.

We expected him to be very, very bad as president.

We underestimated him.

He has been horrendous.
  • 180 Proof
    Time to ship the immigrants out and leave the US to the native Americans. 300 years is time enough. Off you go.StreetlightX
    :lol: :clap:

:smirk:

Biden, no matter his many faults, will be a marked improvement over Trump.Frank Apisa
    :up:
  • Mikie

How someone who treats the sociopath in office like a cult leader isn't embarrassed to make a joke like this isn't surprising. You don't see the irony, I suppose.
  • 180 Proof
    Rep. Val Demings, D-FL
    Gov. Gretchen Witmer, D-MI
    Rep. Veronica Escobar, D-TX
    Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-MN
    FLOTUS Michelle Obama, D-IL
    180 Proof
    update:

https://theweek.com/speedreads/916926/amy-klobuchar-declined-prosecute-officer-center-george-floyds-death-after-previous-conduct-complaints :eyes:
  • praxis
    my policy would be to help them, til a future date - where they would be sent back. Is this supremacy or proudness?
    — remoku

No this is fair enough. Time to ship the immigrants out and leave the US to the native Americans. 300 years is time enough. Off you go.
    StreetlightX

:lol: Maybe proudness? just not a proud American.
  • VagabondSpectre
    I don't want too many immigrants - is this white supremacy?remoku

Depends on whether you don't want immigrants because they might be brown, or not.

These other race people came looking for refuge from war torn countires; my policy would be to help them, til a future date - where they would be sent back. Is this supremacy or proudness?remoku

As Streetlight pointed out, this attitude is a bit hypocritical.

If a country accepts refugees (why are they accepting refugees at all i wonder?), is it right for that same country to eject them a few years later on principle alone? What's the main benefit of ejecting them? And how does that reflect on the ethics of the host nation?

Am I to put my trust in these people from foriegn lands and let them live next to me?remoku

How do other people put their trust in you at all? How do your neighbors know that you aren't a criminal of some kind?

Is that smart for a man of my colour?remoku

Why would you suggest it might be unintelligent for a white person to condone immigration and accept immigrant/non-white neighbors?

Is there a chance that they might be black, yellow or brown supremacists, or is this an impossible case?

I want all people, including those of my colour, to grow in strength.
    remoku

Your argument is that non-white immigrants might be too racist to let in. It's ironic because the argument apparently contains the thing it condemns (racism). Specifically, you're suggesting we generalize brown people as racists by shutting down immigration for brown people.

I see nothing but weakness, for white skinned people, by immigration.remoku

Can you explain this at all though?

What do you mean?

Are white people going to lose jobs? (to be fair, we're capitalist, and nobody deserves a job just because they're white) competent and productive whites have nothing to fear). You're a competent and productive white, right?

Are you afraid of interracial marriage? Are you referring to some kind of dilution of the white gene pool? (handsome male whites like yourself will do just fine; have no fear!).

Are the immigrants going to come and use up all of our limited welfare? (the numbers actually show that cheap immigrant labor from Mexico adds huge value to the American economy, in addition to being essential for some industries like seasonal harvesting on farms).

You say that you "see nothing but weakness, for white skinned people, by immigration", but how? Do you actually see anything at all outside of something emotional?

You, a man of different colour to me, probably disallow such speech that is pro-white. Why is this? Can we not build ourselves with you?!remoku

What?

Is this more weakness for people my skin colour? We can't be united with you - you don't accept us - you accept individuals.

I think you might be racist against whites.
    remoku

And if some people are actually racist against whites, would that justify racism against non-whites?

I was never racist, I showed concern for everyone's skin, but potentially not everyone's western world.remoku

I'm willing to accept that you're not racist, but when you make statements like "but potentially not everyone's western world", which are poorly worded and ill defined, my mind goes-a-wandering...

What do you mean not everyone's western world? Do you mean, like, the west should only allow whites to immigrate? Are you a supporter of "ethno-states" and segregation along ethnic lines?

P.S:

You might feel rather attacked by this post. Don't be (I only really care about the ideas)... The half-baked ideas you have driveled into the thread are entry level alt-right musings, and while I don't blame you for coming to them, you need to drop the emotion and the pretense. You're likely 20 or under, and to be frank you don't know very much about the way the world works. I can promise you it's more complex than whatever your old-school isolationist or you-tube philosophy espouses. And I'm willing to prove it for you; all we must do is get into the nitty gritty of the original claims that were made (like your claims about the risks of brown supremacy, the weakness for whites that immigration causes, sources of trust for neighbors, etc...)...
  • 180 Proof
    :point:

November 3, 2020 national referendum on the

worst public health crisis since 1918
    worst unemployment crisis since 1929
    worst social unrest since 1968

and in the wake of the largest voter turnout - for 2018 midterm elections against the incumbent party - since 1914.

This National Review article augurs that pro-GOP rightwing press is publicly having a 'Come to 180 Proof Moment' which tRump campaign, NRSC & RNC operatives have been privately chattering about the last several months.

:mask:

update:

George F. Will rallying "Never Trumper" GOP & right-leaning Independent voters.
  • ssu
    November 3, 2020 national referendum on the

• worst public health crisis since 1918
    • worst unemployment crisis since 1929
    • worst social unrest since 1968

and in the wake of the largest voter turnout - for 2018 midterm elections against the incumbent party - since 1914.
    180 Proof

Until Trump "postpones" the election... :joke:

• 180 Proof
    Yeah, there's that - his only play left, I think. :eyes:
  • Streetlight
    https://sports.yahoo.com/biden-suggests-police-could-shoot-assailants-in-the-leg-instead-of-the-heart-201750470.html

"Joe Biden said Monday that police under attack in the line of duty should shoot their assailants “in the leg instead of the heart” as a way to avert the killing of civilians."

Finally, some real leadership :heart:
  • Streetlight
    Basically the state of American electoral politics right now: would you prefer to be short in the heart, or shot in the leg? Democrats will only maim and cripple you for life (without healthcare cover), instead of actually killing you. The lesser evil :party:
  • Changeling
    G7 leaders reject Russia's return after Trump summit invite: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52885178

Get Trump out of office. Russia should only be considered for readmission after putin is 6 feet under (put-in the ground).
  • Mikie
    Worth keeping in the back of our minds when making the decision in November:

https://thebulletin.org/doomsday-clock/
  • jgill
    I'm rooting for Val Deming. :cool:
  • Streetlight
    Serious question through, exactly where is Biden in all this? Apart from his performative sorrow and offering to shoot people in their legs, what kind of policy responses are he and his team offering? Anything? I'm seriously asking, I can't find anything. I've seen more policy discussion on Facebook than I have out of the dude supposedly vying for the next president of the United States.

Maybe as a start he can offer to repeal his 'tough of crime' bills that led to a militarized police and the mass incarceration of black people that directly fed into what's happening right now? I dunno, what else is on the table from this ex-segregationist?
  • Benkei
    Biden will propose a commission to look into it and then do nothing. Why are you even expecting anything that you went out and look for it?
  • Streetlight
    I dunno I thought the opportunity to be something less than pure scum would be jumped at, especially considering the fact that Trump is shitting all over their precious amendments rights now, but I guess not.
  • Benkei
    All your cynicism nothwithstanding, deep down you're still an optimist.
  • Benkei
    So Biden is against defunding the police. Great way of wasting an opportunity to consolidate a lead. Do Democrats want to lose? I mean, at least lie about it like every other politician just to get the goddamn votes.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment