• Gnostic Christian Bishop
    We probably all have an outlookEleonora

Indeed fascist religions, like our mainstream garbage, are all in for genocide as a good form of justice.

Heil to all the religious.

Regards
    DL
  • Eleonora
    Heil religion.Gnostic Christian Bishop

Hail DL

Regards,
    EL
    We are all one.Eleonora

Indeed. We are all in this together, alone.

Regards
    DL
  • Eleonora
    We are all in this together, alone.Gnostic Christian Bishop

Yes, but at least we have each other.
    However why do you say that the Bible supports misogyny?christian2017

Because it does. You know the quotes as well as I.

Like genocide, it is clear as to if we should consider your Christian views as satanic or not.

Who would use genocide? Satan or god, whoever you think those characters are?

Regards
    DL
  • Nobeernolife
    That despite the emulation, Muhammad is not Allah.Eleonora

Yes, so what? Everything Muhammad does is completely approved by Allah, so you can not use the excuse that he is human.
  • Eleonora
    Yes, so what? Everything Muhammad does is completely approved by Allah, so you can not use the excuse that he is human.Nobeernolife

Approved. Not conducted. A world of difference.
    Yes, but at least we have each other.Eleonora

We are not listening to each other in this time of babble.

The light cannot cut through the sound.

Regards
    DL
  • Eleonora
    Satan or god, whoever you think those characters are?Gnostic Christian Bishop

Of course, Satan is the spawn of God. I for one think it's hillarious. He lives next door.
  • Eleonora
    We are not listening to each other in this time of babble.Gnostic Christian Bishop

We do. We just have more to say than can be said in a single exchange of meaning. It's mostly the sounds of mind that obfuscates the light.
    Yes, so what? Everything Muhammad does is completely approved by Allah, so you can not use the excuse that he is human.Nobeernolife

One imaginary god approving of another imaginary god.

One wants obedient slaves and the othe wants submission from his.

Yep. Slave owning gods agree with slave owners of all kinds.

So droll, if not so sad for the fools who believe these two characters to be real.l.

Regards
    DL
  • christian2017
    Did you see the set of questions i proposed to you? Perhaps he just likes to test his creation? I'll come back to this in an hour. I've never met personally someone who claimed to come back from the grave, but to some extent i believe online testimonies. In no way shape or form based on my understanding of the Bible do i find the god of the Bible, offensive. Do you realize even the show teletubbies (are you familiar with that kid show?) has conflicts and dissapointments. I don't know 100% whether there is an afterlife, and most would make that claim or have to make that claim.
    — christian2017

Yes I saw your garbage.

You, given that you do not see anything offensive in your Hitler-ish Yahweh, cannot recognize the garbage you spew. Fascists like their own.

Your god is Satan, and you don't care.

Regards
    DL
    Gnostic Christian Bishop

I prefer Stalin. lol. Stalin was an atheist. You should like me. lol.
  • christian2017
    However why do you say that the Bible supports misogyny?
    — christian2017

Because it does. You know the quotes as well as I.

Like genocide, it is clear as to if we should consider your Christian views as satanic or not.

Who would use genocide? Satan or god, whoever you think those characters are?

Regards
    DL
    Gnostic Christian Bishop

Once again you've backed me into a corner. You win again Bishop. Maybe i'll learn someday.

Did you see my questions i posted to you an hour ago? any clarifications needed?
    He live's next door.Eleonora

??

I do not ignore what I have spawned. My yin has a Yang.

I am surprised you do not acknowledge your satanic side.

If you are to be alone, be complete.

Regards
    DL
  • Eleonora
    I am surprised you do not acknowledge your satanic side.Gnostic Christian Bishop

Of course I do. I am a devout satanist.

One imaginary god approving of another imaginary god.Gnostic Christian Bishop

I approve of all and I have no problems confining it to my sense of self.
    Stalin was an atheist.christian2017

So are most Christians and Muslims.

I am using the Jesus Christs standard here.

Regards
    DL
  • Nobeernolife
    One imaginary god approving of another imaginary god.
    One wants obedient slaves and the othe wants submission from his.
    Yep. Slave owning gods agree with slave owners of all kinds.
    So droll, if not so sad for the fools who believe these two characters to be real.l.
    Gnostic Christian Bishop

So you agree that the description of the two gods is contradictory. Well, finally some agreement. Now go and tell that to the naive crowd that keeps telling us that islam is just an oriental form of Xtianity.
  • Eleonora
    So you agree that the description of the two gods is contradictory.Nobeernolife

I thought you already knew it and wasn't here for confirmation.
    So you agree that the description of the two gods is contradictory.Nobeernolife

By showing the sameness. U B fool.

Regards
    DL
  • christian2017
    Stalin was an atheist.
    — christian2017

Regards
    DL
    Gnostic Christian Bishop

Stalin was an atheist.
    — christian2017

Regards
    DL
    Gnostic Christian Bishop

Why would christians act like Jesus Christ? What happens when a christian doesn't act like Jesus Christ? How close to perfect do we have to be? Who decides that standard? the church? Does the church decide the punishment for not meeting that standard or does Jesus Christ (assuming there is a standard)?

Considering you break forum rules all the time and try to get us to come to your form of christianity, i wonder if i'm allowed to do apologetics here. I guess in this case i am allowed so.....
  • Nobeernolife
    By showing the sameness. U B fool.Gnostic Christian Bishop

Well, so is there one or are there two? You seem to change your mind every few minutes.
    Or is there some recreational drink or smoke involved?
  • christian2017

have a good day Bishop, perhaps something happened in your life to justify your anger. That is completely acceptable.
  • Eleonora
    Well, so is there one or are there two?Nobeernolife

There is one - a model prospect for many. Who we are is the reality in which we first took wholesome responsibility for all of creation. Until we overcome that reality, things are bound to be confusing.
    (assuming there is a standard)?christian2017

If you are to do apologetics for Christianity, you might want to read the bible.

Jesus is clear that those who believe in him, or even have just a bit of faith, would be able to do all he did and more.

If you want to do apologetics, start with promoting their genocidal garbage god, Yahweh..

Regards
    DL
    some recreational drink or smoke involved?Nobeernolife

There are no supernatural entities in Gnostic Christianity.

Gnostic Christians are not that stupid or brain dead.

Regards
    DL
    have a good day Bishop, perhaps something happened in your life to justify your anger. That is completely acceptable.christian2017

Yes, something happened to make me hate those who abuse others by their vile religious thinking.

I recognized that Christians were evil and worshipping Satan.

Regards
    DL
  • christian2017
    (assuming there is a standard)?
    — christian2017

If you are to do apologetics for Christianity, you might want to read the bible.

Jesus is clear that those who believe in him, or even have just a bit of faith, would be able to do all he did and more.

If you want to do apologetics, start with promoting their genocidal garbage god, Yahweh..

Regards
    DL
    Gnostic Christian Bishop

Biblical evidence? Quote whole chapters at at time, its a bad practice to do otherwise. Quoting single verses screws up everything.
  • christian2017
    have a good day Bishop, perhaps something happened in your life to justify your anger. That is completely acceptable.
    — christian2017

Yes, something happened to make me hate those who abuse others by their vile religious thinking.

I recognized that Christians were evil and worshipping Satan.

Regards
    DL
    Gnostic Christian Bishop

We're so lucky to have someone enlightened like you.
  • christian2017

did you see the 6 to 8 questions i sent you?
  • Nobeernolife
    There are no supernatural entities in Gnostic Christianity.Gnostic Christian Bishop
    Who was talking about "Gnostic Christianity"? Not me for sure. So why do you bring me in to these ramblings?

Gnostic Christians are not that stupid or brain dead.Gnostic Christian Bishop
    I take your word for that. So surely you are not representing them??
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.