• 3017amen

Yo Dumpertrumper,

I didn't see where you answered the question?

Using your bosses Trump-speak, be a man and grab those questions by the balls, or by the pussy if that works better for you!

LOL
  • Relativist
    Speaking of that, what is your take on Barr's comments on Dumpertrumper's tweets ? Do you think there is an ulterior motive of sorts?3017amen
    Well, he spoke truth - but that doesn't preclude there being ulterior motives, some of which may be good (to save the sinking ship of the Justice Dept) and some might be selfish (his own reputation).

It will be interesting to see how Trump reacts.
  • 3017amen

Yep, Bloomberg is his nemesis; he's the only one who will be able to get under his thin skin. Wait a minute I stand corrected everybody gets under his thin skin!

Bloomberg is fighting fire with fire on the tweet circuit!!!
  • 3017amen

Okay I think you're right. Let's wait and see how Dumpertrumper reacts, he'll probably stick his foot in his mouth again...

In the big scheme of things I'm confident the truth will all come out about the fraudulent Dumpertrumper.
  • Benkei
    I look forward to you eating those words after listening to the podcast.
  • 3017amen

Yep. It's seems like NOS4A2 is loosing more credibility by the hour. Although that would imply that he even has some!

He's like a little ostrich who puts his head in the sand and then complains it's too dark!

LOL
  • NOS4A2

He did not admit it. Quote him admitting anything close to openly admitting sending his attorney Rudy Giuliani to Ukraine to find damaging information about his political opponents.
  • NOS4A2

I look forward to you eating those words after listening to the podcast.

Keep looking.
  • 3017amen

Yo Dumpertrumper,

Can you go through a lawyer to interpret your nonsense? You might be better served!!
  • NOS4A2

Yo Dumpertrumper,

I didn't see where you answered the question?

Using your bosses Trump-speak, be a man and grab those questions by the balls, or by the pussy if that works better for you!

LOL

I answered your questions many times. Still awaiting your analysis.
  • Michael
    Quote him admitting anything close to openly admitting sending his attorney Rudy Giuliani to Ukraine to find damaging information about his political opponents.NOS4A2

I'm not saying that he admitted to sending Giuliani to Ukraine to find damaging information about his political opponents. I'm saying that he admitted to sending Giuliani to Ukraine. It's right there in the audio. Previously both he and Giuliani denied that Giuliani was in Ukraine at Trump's behest, as per your previous comment:

That might be an issue. According to Giuliani it was the state dept. that requested he travel to Ukraine. I think if Trump personally requested him to do it, Trump might be in trouble.NOS4A2
  • 3017amen

Your credibility is in the shitcan, you didn't answer my question would you like me to repost it?
  • NOS4A2

I'm not saying that he admitted to sending Giuliani to Ukraine to find damaging information about his political opponents. I'm saying that he admitted to sending Giuliani to Ukraine. It's right there in the audio. Previously both he and Giuliani denied that Giuliani was in Ukraine at Trump's behest.

So is CNN telling the truth?
  • NOS4A2

Your credibility is in the shitcan, you didn't answer my question would you like me to repost it?

Still awaiting your sober analysis.
  • 3017amen

Would you like me to repost it? If you're scared say you're scared!

LOL
  • Michael
    So is CNN telling the truth?NOS4A2

You're not going to deflect that easy. I don't care what CNN says. I care about what Trump says to Geraldo in that interview. You can listen to the audio. Geraldo asks him about sending Giuliani to Ukraine and he admits that he did and that he isn't sorry for it. Whereas previously, as per your own comment:

"According to Giuliani it was the state dept. that requested he travel to Ukraine. I think if Trump personally requested him to do it, Trump might be in trouble."
  • NOS4A2

You're not going to deflect that easy. I don't care what CNN says. I care about what Trump says to Geraldo in that interview. You can listen to the audio. Geraldo asks him about sending Giuliani to Ukraine and he admits that he did and that he isn't sorry for it. Whereas previously, as per your own comment:

"According to Giuliani it was the state dept. that requested he travel to Ukraine. I think if Trump personally requested him to do it, Trump might be in trouble."

You used a CNN article to make a point. The CNN article claimed Trump openly admitted to something he didn't. Is this true or false?

Rivera's question was a loaded question. Trump never admitted sending Giuliani to Ukraine and their past statements say otherwise.
  • NOS4A2

Would you like me to repost it? If you're scared say you're scared!

LOL

Anytime now....
  • Michael
    You used a CNN article to make a point. The CNN article claimed Trump openly admitted to something he didn't. Is this true or false?NOS4A2

I used it as a reference. I followed it up by summarizing the key points:

1. Giuliani is a liar, as he claimed it was the State Department, not Trump, who sent him to Ukraine
    2. Trump is a liar, as he claimed he didn't send Giuliani to Ukraine

Note that I'm not saying that Giuliani was there for nefarious reasons, only that he was there at Trump's request.

Rivera's question was a loaded question. Trump never admitted sending Giuliani to Ukraine

Yes he did. Listen to the audio.

and their past statements say otherwise

Yes, which are the lies. That's the point I'm trying to drive across here. They lied. Which is a common theme with them, and why most of us don't believe what he or the White House say.
  • NOS4A2

The question was loaded, it was poorly asked. There is no indication Trump heard it properly. There is no indication Trump was talking about sending Guiliani to Ukraine. Your unforgiving word-parsing and contextomy is the same kind of nonsense that leads us to the fake news such as the CNN article you posted.
  • Deletedmemberzc
    Trump never admitted sending Giuliani to UkraineNOS4A2

"Was it strange to send Rudy Guliane to Ukraine? Your personal lawyer? Are you sorry you did that?"

"Not at all, not at all..."

There is no indication Trump heard it properly.NOS4A2

Unfounded and biased speculation in connection to the subject's mental state.

So silly.
  • NOS4A2

You guys have no qualms in uncritically believing and promoting the flimsiest of cases to justify your conspiracy theorizing.
  • Relativist
    Oh my. I'm getting embarrassed for you. Seriously, maybe you should take a break from this thread and try to make a contribution elsewhere.
  • Baden

@NOS4A2's only function here is to highlight the depths to which Trump sycophants will go to defend him. Nobody believes even he believes the rubbish he posts.
  • NOS4A2

Oh my. I'm getting embarrassed for you. Seriously, maybe you should take a break from this thread and try to make a contribution elsewhere.

That's just your fantasy getting the best of you again. I suppose it's a good thing your opinion means very little to me.
  • Deletedmemberzc
    You guys have no qualms in uncritically believing and promoting the flimsiest of cases to justify your conspiracy theorizing.NOS4A2

Opinion without a factual support.
  • tim wood
    Perhaps, but he corrupts the space. So while you're here, I request he be banned or restricted to the lounge. Which is too bad, becouse in other threads he has demonstrated he can make sense and be not himself altogether a corruption. Would you tolerate a pet that had decided your leg was a fire-hydrant?
  • Baden

I can't prove he's a troll. He might be insane.
  • tim wood
    Oh fair and just man, may we have you always that we may follow and be advised by you! Um, maybe a cage?
  • NOS4A2

Perhaps, but he corrupts the space. So while you're here, I request he be banned or restricted to the lounge. Which is too bad, becouse in other threads he has demonstrated he can make sense and be not himself altogether a corruption. Would you tolerate a pet that had decided your leg was a fire-hydrant?

I don't mind some constructive criticism on how I should conduct myself, Tim. Metaphors about pissing on your leg is fine and dandy, but anything realistic I can do to alleviate your stress would be more helpful.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.