• CasKev
    @Hanover I think literal cats are probably a lot easier to negotiate with... consider yourself lucky!
  • Sir2u
    Yeah, but they didn't teach me how to negotiate with cats. I'm talking literal cats here, so keep your mind out of the gutter.Hanover

Bloody useless degree if they didn't give cat language classes. :D
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Bloody useless degree if they didn't give cat language classes. :DSir2u

Or if they make you get your mind out of the gutter O:)
  • CasKev
    Who let Transcended Realms and his packets back in?
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    When the world gets dark and you can no longer see
    Just let my love throw a spark and have a little faith in me....
  • Hanover
    First we douse you in gasoline.
  • Sir2u
    Marshmallows anyone? X-)
  • Hanover
    Years ago when coaching 8 year olds in soccer, Keith kept throwing small sticks at Anthony, so I made Keith sit out, and so he sat on the cooler and cawed like a crow.

Two questions: (1) is anyone here crow cawing Keith?, and (2) if you're not, and we can't find him, can you write about him on your milk carton to help me find him? I really need to find him. He has my keys and I can't get home.
  • CasKev
    @Hanover

I would start with Rich and Transcended Realms. Though not as nasty as Thanatos Harris, neither one of them likes having their ideas challenged, and it often results in incessant cawing and stick throwing.
  • Sir2u
    Years ago when coaching 8 year olds in soccer, Keith kept throwing small sticks at Anthony,Hanover

Ok, I have just one little question.

If you were training them to play soccer, I presume that you were on a soccer field.
    If you were on a soccer field, where the hell did the little brat get the small sticks from?
  • Hanover
    The small sticks came from the branches that came from the trees that came from the ground that came from the earth that came from the sky that came from the cat that came from the book that came from the man with the mangled hand who hung out in the garden waiting for the cart full of the weeds that had been pulled and were on their way to the simmering pile by the brook where no man dare tread.

That's where the sticks came from.

Duh.
  • Shawn
    What has been said cannot be unsaid. It is what it is. And where of one cannot speak then better leave unsaid.
  • CasKev
    Posty McPostface is a Greedy Gus. There. I said it, it can't be unsaid, and it is what it is. He wanted the Last Word, but he can't have it!
  • Sir2u
    The small sticks came from the branches that came from the trees that came from the ground that came from the earth that came from the sky that came from the cat that came from the book that came from the man with the mangled hand who hung out in the garden waiting for the cart full of the weeds that had been pulled and were on their way to the simmering pile by the brook where no man dare tread.

That's where the sticks came from.

Duh.
    Hanover

Hey OK, I only asked. Don't get your knickers in a twist.
  • Sir2u
    Posty McPostface is a Greedy Gus. There. I said it, it can't be unsaid, and it is what it is. He wanted the Last Word, but he can't have it!CasKev

Yeah, he is tricky like that isn't he.

But what is not shall not be.
  • CasKev
    This thread almost made it to the fourth page. Someone might try to declare themselves a winner if that were to happen!
  • Harry Hindu
    If you wish to measure someone's lack of delusion, just ask them how many unwelcome beliefs they have.
  • Sir2u
    This thread almost made it to the fourth page. Someone might try to declare themselves a winner if that were to happen!CasKev

This quote is on page 19 according to my counter?

So I had better call myself the winner and the rest of you can just piss of and play around in another thread.
  • CasKev
    Why was the philosophy forum so nice to lie in?

It had a high thread count! :D
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Gasoline? Really? And you Sir, Marshmallows? Did you want some chocolate to go with that? >:O
    I'm PMSing, empty nesting, playing Nurse to a sick husband and my Mother in Law is due back in September. Are you REALLY going to risk denying me chocolate?
  • Sir2u
    Why was the philosophy forum so nice to lie in?

It had a high thread count! :D
    CasKev

OK, now I think I am going to vote for the thumb down button.
  • Sir2u
    Are you REALLY going to risk denying me chocolate?ArguingWAristotleTiff

Hey lady, calm down. Eat a Snickers, they say they are good for removing grouchiness, relieving dramatic seizures and a whole bunch of other things.

Better yet, have 2. Hanover will pay for them.
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Better yet, have 2. Hanover will pay for them.Sir2u

I did and also ordered a container of Häagen-Dazs to make White Russians with instead of the cream. 8-)
  • CasKev
    Well, I figured I would get the last word in before I head out for the weekend. Soccer tournament! Or football, for you British blokes!
  • Sir2u
    Well, I figured I would get the last word in before I head out for the weekend. Soccer tournament! Or football, for you British blokes!CasKev

I'm British and I think that the whole soccer/football thing is a crock of shit.

22 full grown men running around a pieces of grass trying to kick a poor little ball to death. And when they actually manage to put the bloody thing in the box at the end of the field all those sweaty bodies start hugin and kissin each other and touchin each others arses.

No thanks.
  • Sir2u
    I did and also ordered a container of Häagen-Dazs to make White Russians with instead of the cream.ArguingWAristotleTiff

I'll be there in a while to help you give it a warm welcome when it arrives. X-)
  • BC
    People don't combine alcohol with ice cream enough.
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    I knew I could count on you!
    I Absolutely agree with you ~
    Cheers!
  • CasKev
    Well, I survived the weekend soccer tourney! Feels like I was beaten with a baseball bat, and I can barely make it up the stairs, but I'm still alive! #lifeafter40
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.