• Shawn
    *think think*Waya

And eat. I like to eat... :)
  • Sir2u
    Me thinking does not prove you exist. :chin:
  • Sir2u
    Me thinks that I am alone in the universe.
    That being so would make me the last word poster on this thread.
    That makes me the winner.

Anyone wants to discuss this FACT.
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Me thinks that I am alone in the universe.Sir2u

Nah, you're not alone, in fact you are never alone as long as you still have the voices in your head :joke:
  • Sir2u
    Nah, you're not alone, in fact you are never alone as long as you still have the voices in your head :joke:ArguingWAristotleTiff

Voices in my head? :gasp: Dang, how many am I supposed to have?
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Voices in my head? :gasp: Dang, how many am I supposed to have?Sir2u

Well, I have at least two voices in my head. The voice of passion and the voice of reason. Neither of which have much overlap.
    As you might already know about me, there is little hot or cold, middle of the road shit. People either love me or hate me with little in between.
    Which I must say I am growing comfortable with as I get older. I have found a mission, I have the passion and now I'm trying gather together like minded people to spearhead this mental health/homeless crisis with a proven program.
  • Sir2u
    The voice of passion and the voice of reason.ArguingWAristotleTiff

No other voice for me, they just sing different songs. :wink:
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Happy New year fellow "thinkers" I know it's after the first but better late than never!
    So 2019 was one screwed up year, to top off an "I still cannot figure out what the fuck this past decade was about". So 2020 holds great wishes of peace throughout the world with no war or famine. These three things I wish for. :flower: :heart: :sparkle:
  • Valentinus

I am down with the fierce grip around the rabbit's foot.
  • Hanover
    This thread has been going on for three years, making it the longest thread on this Forum. I expect 2020 to continue with this thread and then onward to perpetuity.
  • Michael
    Except for The Shoutbox. And Feature requests. And Trouble threads/posts/posters.
  • Hanover
    The Shoutbox is not technically a thread, but is a general area to recreate the old real time shoutbox on the old PF, which itself was not a thread. The Feature Requests is also not technically a thread, as it is a virtual suggestion box. The Trouble Threads/Post/Posters is an elitist area set aside for mods, which makes it not fully a thread either.

Based upon the above, The Last Word is the world's oldest thread. It's also a continuation of the old Last Word thread from the old PF, making it older than this Board itself.

The final word is that the Last Word was the first word, which is where I was going with this until you inserted your bullshit.

You used to be called something different, like Yahadraes, which means I've been me longer than you've been you, and therefore more awesome, which sucks for you because that's what you've always wanted to be, and now you're not.

Today really sucks for you.
  • Michael
    Today really sucks for you.Hanover

Yeah, but I'm going to Thailand on Friday so it's all uphill from here.
  • Hanover
    Their women are men there. Prolly why you're going.
  • Michael
    Chicks with dicks. Best of both worlds.
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Chicks with dicks. Best of both worlds.Michael

:monkey: This is just not the AWESOME I know!
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Based upon the above, The Last Word is the world's oldest thread. It's also a continuation of the old Last Word thread from the old PF, making it older than this Board itself.Hanover

I would like to remind everyone that I got the Last Word on PF's thread of this title and plan on getting it on this thread as well!

Go ahead, try me :brow:
    (Did you hear the Mom tone in that last line?)
    Yeah it was weak but I am in bed with Zicam trying to get better before the boys return from the CES in Vegas. :mask:

By the way what is this show called the "Ten sex midgets" that NicK took them to immediately after checking in? Also a limo included in the the price of the show? Things that make a Mom wonder....
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Prude.Michael

Omg! My indian that didn't even know the word before preparing for this Vegas trip! He heard NicK say that to me as I was laying down the out-of-state-where prostitution is legal- laws and without skipping a beat looked at me and called me a prude! :scream:

Now you might think that is a scream in terror for being seen that way by my genetic gentleman but you would be mistaken. I have worn the title with pride many times in life. :100:

Have I missed something as a result of the occasional, appropriate act of prudence?

I mean if you had to choose between being a prude like me or a slutty puppy like @Hanover which would you choose?
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    slutty puppyNoah Te Stroete

Ooohh touche Noah! Well played. :clap:
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    It's still a true statement. :yum:
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Maybe a stud muffin?
    :strong:
  • RegularGuy
    Ooohh touche Noah! Well played. :clap:ArguingWAristotleTiff

Why would I rather be other than I am? I’ve tried being other people, but it never works out. :wink:
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Why would I rather be other than I am? I’ve tried being other people, but it never works out. :wink:Noah Te Stroete

What a very refreshing attitude. I am finding myself gravitate more and more towards those who are at peace with who they are and where they are in life. :flower:
  • RegularGuy
    What a very refreshing attitude.ArguingWAristotleTiff

It’s a minute by minute struggle to be at peace. The “other” constantly wants to point out what’s wrong with you. At some point, you’ve just gotta realize there’s no pleasing anyone but yourself.
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Eye gouging is my latest condition from listening to Adam Schiff :monkey:
  • Sir2u
    Looks like Tiff is in line to win this thread as well.

Go girl. :up:
  • Sir2u
    Ooops. Did I just ruin something?
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Nope! I'm still here! Youngest Indian is getting out of quarentine at college! It turns out he has Influenza B ! Yippie might not be the right response but when they are ruling out the Coronavisus? Yippee to just Influenza B :party:
    Yes he is sick working on 10 days now but he is on the mend!
    Whew Mom's can freak something fierce!
    :flower:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.