• S
    Praise be to Murphy for that small blessing. :pray:Sir2u

But you come very close. Very, very, very, very, very, very close.

How long do you reckon it will be before that blessing happens? :cool:Sir2u

A long time. A long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long time.
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    A long time. A long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long time.S

I can still remember how that music used to make me smile...
  • S
    Ah yes. Both good tracks.

"And do you have faith in God above...

...if the Bible tells you so?".

"Do you believe in Rock n' Roll?" (Yes!).
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    I have a confession to make: I was told I needed to "change my attitude" but had to put myself in time out because that part of the process is lost on many adults.
    Anyway I looked within and realized I had forgotten or was not going through the effort of being "kind" in interacting with those closest to me.
    I haven't shared my inner finding with anyone but you guys but I have thought about being "kind" before I answer any questions that I may have freely responded to before.
    It seems to be working and is being reciprocated.
    So I thought I would share this with you because maybe you are where I am.
    Change is good. :sparkle:
  • deletedmemberwy
    I'm going to break free soon. :)
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    We put down new flooring in the master bedroom! Gorgeous! (pictures to come)
    Moved onto the kids room.....a pile of dust in the corner....termites......
    Termite dude came out, assessed damage to be old, treated for them, located a nest of bees and heard rats in the walls.....
    Set traps....wasn't rats....was cutter bees....in the insulation of the wall......omfg
    Ripped the wall out, took out the window, removed all damaged material, moved the window back in under the territorial lumber soffit, sealed it in, repaired the stucco on the outside, new insulation, sheet rock, wall mud, sanding, texturing, repainting and are about to finish the floor which is ALL we were supposed to be doing! Good God in Heaven! I am getting too old for this shit.
  • Shawn
    Wallows is wallowing... :blush:
  • deletedmemberwy
    The last word shall be mine. Shhhhh!
  • deletedmemberwy
    Hello, you might have heard of me. I certainly know you. My previous partner younger brother has an enemy who has an enemy who is your best friend. We lost contact because I he got stuck because of my actions. I am well travelled, I have been all across the world. I have been in the circus because I my extraordinary jumping ability. I am a logistical expert and have moved many things from one place to another, I am own a billion dollar industry because of that. I like to think I have changed from what I used to be, and I hope that you can be my new partner.

Whoever solves this riddle gets a flower. :heart:
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    @Waya
    How is life treating you these days?
  • Sir2u
    Dumbo the elephant? :smile:
  • deletedmemberwy
    Ehhh. I'm still here. Am discovering that if you just eat rice and sometimes skip 2 meals a day, you start fainting and get really weak. So that was something that everyone knew. After three months of being unemployed because of a surgery, life starts falling apart more than before. Ehhh. Someday, if I don't die first, I shall figure out this thing called living! :victory:
  • deletedmemberwy
    Hmm I don't know! haha I never did get the answer... :shade:
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Ehhh. I'm still here. Am discovering that if you just eat rice and sometimes skip 2 meals a day, you start fainting and get really weak. So that was something that everyone knew. After three months of being unemployed because of a surgery, life starts falling apart more than before. Ehhh. Someday, if I don't die first, I shall figure out this thing called living! :victory:Waya

No fainting! Are you on your own or with the elders?
    Oh and when you figure out this thing called living, write a book on how because you will make millions! :100:
  • S
    Obviously that's obvious, because obviously the obvious is obvious, obviously. It's just as obvious now as it was five months ago when I last had the last word, obviously. And lastly, that's obviously last. And for the last time, obviously.

Also, Banno is an old goat, and I'm bored.

Obviously.
  • deletedmemberwy
    Heh last time i ended up in a pile of engine parts... :shade: I am on my own yet. The "elders" don't really like me.
    HAHA! I wish!
  • deletedmemberwy
    :flower: :flower: :flower: Flowers for you. :snicker:
  • Sir2u
    Someday, if I don't die first, I shall figure out this thing called living! :victory:Waya

Oh please let me know when you do, I still don't have much of a clue about it. Except of course that there can occasionally be fun in it.
  • deletedmemberwy
    lol. Mostly work and trying to not die so far HAHA.
  • Sir2u
    Mostly work and trying to not die so far HAHA.Waya

I have been doing that for 65 years, there has to be something else. :chin:
  • S
    Bing bong noise.
  • Sir2u
    Bing bong noise.S

Are you talking about modern music? :rofl:
  • Noble Dust

All music was "modern" and laughed at at some point.
  • Shamshir
    The second part seems sketchy.
  • S
    Computer broken. Bing bong noise. Email.

It's an IT Crowd reference.
  • Hanover
    EVERYONE!!! YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!!!

This thread has been going on for 3 years and it began with a poll. If you haven't answered it yet, please go back and look at it and answer it. I need that information for my database of information that I keep and that I use to make every important decision in my life. If you can't respond to the poll, please send me a message with the header "SURVEY PROBELM" and then tell me why you can't respond to the poll. You will (1) need to misspell "problem" and (2) YOU MUST USE BULLET POINTS; otherwise I will not be able to process your response and you will get daily reminders.

Thank you.
  • Noble Dust

SURVEY PRORBLEM:

• I responded a long time ago but dont remember what I said
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.