• S
    Would you mind if I borrowed your dog? You see, I'm not sure whether my incinerator is working. It seems to have gotten something wedged right in there, deep down inside.

Come to think of it, perhaps you could take a look for me. My eyes aren't too good these days, you see. (I don't). It's just over here. Follow me, I'll lead you to your death. Wait, did I say "death"? I meant to say "ice cream" or something pleasant and enticing.
  • Hanover
    This is why I love you. Let's get married. I hear that there are some beautiful churches in Dover. There's this one church in particular which I have my heart set on, close by those lovely white cliffs.S

The church in Dover sounds nice, but there are a few problems. First, Dover is far away from me and I'm not sure it's worth the flight. Second, I was more thinking a synagogue. Third, I think we're going to have to convince the immigration officials that our marriage isn't a sham just to give you citizenship in the US so that you can avoid the consequences of Brexit. Fourth, since man on man love cannot result in disposable offspring, we'll have to adopt children for that purpose, and I understand there is red tape involved in that process, especially for those who have previously incinerated their children. If I had my druthers, I'd prefer adopting and disposing Dutch children as the best they'd have ever achieved is becoming a Dutch adult, and their value is just above a piece of straw and just below a chewing gum wrapper based upon the International Human Worth Scale (IHWS).

On an unrelated note, does anyone know how much it would cost to hire an incinerator for the day?S

I don't think we need a whole day. We can throw a whole lot of fuckers in there in just under an hour. I have some evidence from some other shit I did a while ago that I also need to incinerate, so we can do all that at once.
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Would you mind if I borrowed your dog? You see, I'm not sure whether my incinerator is working. It seems to have gotten something wedged right in there, deep down inside.S

Iff everything is "Goat" then yes, I can get ahold of an incinerator for you. :monkey:
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Ahem.... @Hanover where is my gigolo? :brow:
  • Waya
    I am still alive. :chin:
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    I am still alive. :chin:Waya
    And for that I find reason to celebrate :party:
    We made it to Spring which we questioned in the Fall. I am willing to believe that we will be here in the Summer and Fall once again.
    Why the confidence in such a bold prediction?
    Because we are Warriors my friend :sparkle:
  • S
    I am still alive. :chin:Waya

I can fix that. @Hanover, fetch my incinerator!
  • Waya
    Spring? The groundhog couldn't see his shadow because he was buried under 8 feet of snow. This means spring is at least two years away. :roll:

Anyway, life is okayish here. Not being as stupid as I was before. Starting to like my new job when I work in the back. :) Making some new friends too.
  • Waya
    Indeed. I think I'll pass for now. You can when the next round of depression hits.
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Yay to you feeling better! Make it a great day for yourself as you are the only one who will! :flower:
  • Waya
    Lol. perhaps. Today is a day off from work, and for that i am grateful.
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Today is a day off from work, and for that i am grateful.Waya

:up: I love to hear what people are grateful for. Not because I envy or compare to what they have but because it reminds me to be grateful for that which I have at the moment because all we are really afforded is this time, this slice of our lives, to share with one another.
    I hope the love is still felt around here because it hasn't faded simply because reality demands more intense time from us as individuals.
  • Waya
    It's a crazy world... but, nothing new there.
  • CasKev
    And an unlikely world...
  • Sir2u
    Bollocks, stop adding to this thread now.
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    I just cannot honor your Bullock's :smirk:
  • Sir2u
    AAAAaahhhhhhhhhhhh. :rage:

OK then keep on posting.

Skulking back to the drawing boards for a new plan to rule the thread. :gasp:

I'll be back!
  • Waya
    I'm hungry.
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    I'm hungry.Waya

Me too. Want to grab a slice? :yum:
  • Sir2u
    Wait for me.
    No, that won't work. It will take me weeks to hitchhiker over there.

I'll buy one here and think of you guys there while I eat. :smile:
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    I'll buy one here and think of you guys there while I eat.Sir2u

Cheers Sir! :party:
  • Waya
    Yeah lol. Let's get some chocolate cake and wine while we are at it, eh? I don't work this weekend... :cool:
  • unenlightened
    Apropos of absolutely nothing, and directed firmly at no one, if I ever resorted to musical flame wars, this one would be for you. Think of that special person in your life and hum along...

• Waya
    There still are sexist people in the workplace, and it ticks me off. Why am I expected to live in poverty when guys get to be comfortable? For the sake of humanity people, I'm mad!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.