• ArguingWAristotleTiff
    I think it might be part basset hound because of the big ears. He sure does go through his chew toys though!Hanover

You truly only read the opening line and the last line of a post, don't you? :roll:
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Nothing to see here....moving on....
    I noticed something else. The length of my posts, the depth and detail is astoundingly longer than yours. Probably not the first time you have heard that before. :rofl:
  • Hanover
    You truly only read the opening line and the last line of a post, don't you? :roll:ArguingWAristotleTiff

Kind of funny.

To respond to your WHOLE post now that you've made me, my middle age has not brought about putting on my comfy pants. I seem to be working harder these days, going to the gym more, adjusting to the kids being at college (but they're not all that far away), and whatever else I'm up to. Nothing is more anxiety producing for me than sitting still. I was at jury duty the other day, hoping to be chosen so I could ruin someone's life, and I saw everyone slouched down in their chairs waiting to be called, but I honestly couldn't just sit there. I was walking around for at least 2 hours. How do people sit still? Then I thought if everyone were like me (a Utopian thought btw), you'd have had hundreds of people just pacing around an auditorium. Maybe I'd feel at home in a place like that.

Did I tell you I bought a new puppy. He's huge! His ears are as big as an elephant's.
  • Waya
    Did I tell you I bought a new puppy. He's huge! His ears are as big as an elephant's.Hanover

PUPPY?!?!?!? :love: Did someone say puppy?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.