• god must be atheist
    Helping out your ratio while simultaneously pointing out that if you don't want to objectify your partner, "There is no one more erotic, nor beautiful than my partners face as she orgasms." Would be the better way to phrase this... If she happens to like being objectified (a known kink) then forget I said anything and carry on!MSC

I think that's how object-oriented programming took initial shape. A bunch of sexually frustrated programmers who objectify sexual objects into objects to sub for partners in their abject lack of finding a suitable subject being a reject, etc etc etc, I'll leave it to you to fill out the rest.
  • MSC
    I think that's how object-oriented programming took initial shape. A bunch of sexually frustrated programmers who objectify sexual objects into objects to sub for partners in their abject lack of finding a suitable subject being a reject, etc etc etc, I'll leave it to you to fill out the rest.god must be atheist

Hahahaha! That made me laugh :') explains all the female armour in almost every video game. Metal bikinis and shit.
  • Pfhorrest
    Your phrasing would suggest that the face is a person. The partner is a “one”, but her face is a “thing”.
  • Hanover
    There is nothing more erotic, nor beautiful, than my partner's face as she orgasms.Banno

Obviously you've never seen @Baden at just the right moment in just the right light.
  • god must be atheist
    ↪MSC Your phrasing would suggest that the face is a person. The partner is a “one”, but her face is a “thing”.Pfhorrest

"One" as in the god-thread? Or one as in one person at a time? Single line, no pushing. While in the line.
  • god must be atheist
    ↪MSC Your phrasing would suggest that the face is a person. The partner is a “one”, but her face is a “thing”.Pfhorrest

My genius friend Paul S. came up to me one day, and asked me, "Is the sum of a woman better than her whole?"
  • praxis
    Like the One, a whole is useless by itself.
  • Baden

I actually sent that video to everyone. Don't be jelly.
  • Pfhorrest
    "One" as in the god-thread?god must be atheist

No, as in someONE vs someTHING, which is the change they made.

A person is someONE, but their face is someTHING, so if we are describing the beauty of a person’s face, it’s not objectifying the person to say that their face is a beautiful THING.
  • MSC
    A person is someONE, but their face is someTHING, so if we are describing the beauty of a person’s face, it’s not objectifying the person to say that their face is a beautiful THING.Pfhorrest

I know. I was merely playing.
  • god must be atheist
    A person is someONE, but their face is someTHING, so if we are describing the beauty of a person’s face, it’s not objectifying the person to say that their face is a beautiful THING.Pfhorrest

I know. I was merely playing.
  • Banno
    Hmm. 1.01
  • Agent Smith
    A. One's comments
    1. Good (reasonable/knowledegable/insightful) (G)
    2. Bad (unreasonable/ignorant/irrelevant) (B)

B. Being mentioned
    3. Approving good comments (A)
    4. Disapproving bad comments (D)

The ratio doesn't reflect how valuable a member is to the forum (small G, large B & small A, D G, as when you're ignored, would mean a ratio 1).
1234Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet