• Streetlight
    As has been said elsewhere, I don't know why he got tested in the first place. Everyone knows that if you don't get tested, you don't get corona.
  • 180 Proof
    Kim Jong-Un 0 (???)
    Bashar al-Assad :flower:
    Mohammad Bin Salman Al Saud :flower:
    Recep Tayyip Erdoğan :flower:
    Xi Jinping :flower:
    Vladimir Putin :flower:
    Donald Trump 0 (so far)
    Benjamin Netanyahu :flower:
    Jair Bolsonaro 0
    Boris Johnson 0
    180 Proof
    Had to check. The Clown is on my six month old COVID Hit List. (0 indicates a COVID-19 survivor.)
  • Streetlight
    Mohammad Bin Salman Al Saud180 Proof

There's a new book out on this particular clown - Bradley Hope and Justin Scheck's Blood and Oil, which you might be interested in.
  • Baden
    :mask:

I know there's been a lot of pain caused and a lot of harm done, but can we please show some compassion? I mean, I'm just not sure COVID deserves this.
  • Philosophim
    What would I call this... Justice? I hope he learns from the experience and comes out of it a better person. I'm not holding my breath though.
  • Mayor of Simpleton

Consider this... he probably has it, but what if it's a stunt?

It just 'proves' his invulnerability and makes Covid-19 seem like nothing, as well as gives him an excuse to no longer have to debate Biden.

If he dies from it, well, blame it on the 'deep state' as an assassination.

If only Melania dies, well he gets the divorce he wants with a plus of public sympathy and he gets to finally date his daughter.

Hey... we're talking Republican campaign strategy.

At worst he fakes his death, then suddenly reappears after 3 days.

It's been done before and mankind has suffered the consequences for such fake news since over 2000 years.

Popcorn anyone?
  • Mayor of Simpleton

Indeed... I feel sorry for Covid-19. That poor disease is now infected by a bigly badly case 'Agent Orange Julius'. I hope the disease can recover soon.

Perhaps I should send Covid-19 my 'thoughtless prayers'?
  • magritte
    Nothing to worry.
    It's a hoax. Fake news.
  • Michael
    What would I call this... Justice? I hope he learns from the experience and comes out of it a better person. I'm not holding my breath though.Philosophim

Boris did in a way. It made him realise more the importance of health and so he started a weight-loss campaign, despite previously having been against anything like that.
  • Michael
    Nothing to worry.
    It's a hoax. Fake news.
    magritte

You think Trump is lying about having tested positive?
  • Streetlight
    :lol:

You think Trump is lying about having tested positive?Michael

Insofar as covid itself is a democrat hoax, there is nothing he could have been tested positive for, see.

-

Also maybe this is why he was such a grumpy bit of flab at the debate the other day. Under the weather and all.
  • ssu
    Popcorn anyone?Mayor of Simpleton

Good luck with your November tragicomedy.
  • Mayor of Simpleton

Thanks!
    I'm sitting at a rather safe distance of 6 time zones.

As I view the hot mess of which I'm not obsessed...

"I'll say it again, in the land of the free
    Use your freedom of choice
    Freedom of choice

Freedom of choice
    Is what you got
    Freedom of choice

In ancient Rome
    There was a poem
    About a dog
    Who found two bones
    He peeked at one
    He licked the other
    He went in circles
    Then he dropped dead

Freedom of choice
    Is what you got
    Freedom from choice
    Is what you want"

• magritte
    Besides, Trump is well insured against all contingencies.
    @VPOTUS goes to church every Sunday.
  • Pantagruel
    Finally something positive about Trump.Benkei

touche
  • Benkei

You're asking why must it be this way
    As we're heading for our dying day
    In a hole you'll be lying in
    In a hole they all hurt in sin

All dressed up and ready to go

I wanna fly like an eagle...

It's not your fault you're the living dead
    Cos you were taught just to nod your head
    Race of Man is a dying breed
    Race of Man is a burning seed
  • Mr Bee
    This makes me think Trump isn't really trying to get more people to vote for him as much as he is just trying to stop people from voting in general. Make things as uncertain and chaotic as possible so enough people get paralyzed and don't vote.darthbarracuda

Honestly I feel like that's gonna backfire on him more than anything. People would just be more motivated to kick him out then they would before. That's the main reason why they're voting for Biden honestly.
  • Mr Bee
    Holy shit Trump tested positive for covid let's gooooooooooooooMaw

GUEST_e149e6a1-c617-403a-bca9-6b2473c9ac24?wid=488&hei=488&fmt=pjpeg
  • Mayor of Simpleton

Just wondering if he gargles with that does it count as anal bleaching?
  • frank
    If Biden got it during the debate and gets really sick, he'll most likely survive till January.

President Kamala!
  • praxis
    For some reason I have encountered a lot of resistance by suggesting that the opponent may have won. People seem to take it to mean that I wanted the opponent to win.darthbarracuda

I think that’s understandable because by claiming that Trump won the debate suggests that you value his “stream roller” strategy or that your prefer a bully to a moderate. It was certainly a winning strategy for his base, but then he doesn’t need to win them. He already owns them. I think Biden probably did a better job at reaching the undecided, but who knows.
  • NOS4A2
    Trump goes all over America doing massive rallies and nothing. Spends a little time with a Democrat and he’s infected with covid.
  • Michael

That's good.
  • Michael
    RNC chair Ronna McDaniel, Senator Mike Lee, and Hope Hicks also positive.

Harris and Pence negative.
  • praxis
    Trump goes all over America doing massive ralliesNOS4A2

Speaking of which, I guess the Hitlarian rile-ups will be put on hold for at least two weeks. Ouch. :grimace:
  • NOS4A2

He’ll get more done in quarantine than Biden has done in 47 years.
  • Mr Bee
    Yeah, yeah, 200K dead. We all know about that already.
  • Baden

You can add record joblessness, record debt and record social and political instability to that. Tough act for Biden to follow.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.