• Hanover
    For those former members of PF, you will recall one of the most important discussions we had was a thread I started where there was a competition for who could be the last poster on that thread. Every time someone declared themselves a winner, they were until the next person added something.

So here's the issue. Can someone go over there and find that thread and see who won now that PF is belly up?

I'm going to make a poll about this:
    1. If there was a thread on another board about who could be the last poster, can this board be used to (26 votes)
        I don't know, you're question ended in the middle due to lack of space
        12%
        Assuming the next words to the question were "continue that thread," tehn I vote yes
        19%
        You misspelled then as tehn abov
        31%
        I think the Falcons will win the Super Bowl
        38%
  • Emptyheady
    Weren't you the bloke who criticised others for the pointless behaviour regarding gaming?
  • Hanover
    Please, don't detract from this thread with pointless attacks on my integrity and heritage. If you could, just respond to the poll so that we can finally get some hard data on this issue.
  • Wosret
    I should have been able to vote for Trump.
  • Michael
    Sounds about right. Probability was in her favour.
  • Nils Loc
    There aren't enough polling options.

This thread will be about Mr. Turtlehead and Mongrel's prose poetry.
  • Sir2u
    Déjá vu!

Have I been here before? :-}
  • Hanover
    The results clearly indicate that the Atlanta Falcons will win the Super Bowl. That's American football, the sort where you can use your hands.
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Can someone go over there and find that thread and see who won now that PF is belly up?Hanover
    I knew it was me before Emptyheady showed the evidence. Now, Hanover, it is time to pay up unless you go with "alternate facts" about your stinkin, molting birds making it to the Super Bowl.
  • Hanover
    What was the prize for winning? I can't remember....
  • unenlightened
    That's American football, the sort where you can use your hands.Hanover

Hands are alternative feet, presumably. Or alternative balls?
  • Hanover
    There was no prize to be awarded; however, I would be happy to draw the winner a picture of her own choosing and I will upload it. Let me know what you'd like.
  • Hanover
    I think we need to have embedded poll options to get better data. For example, if I ask did you vote for Trump, then if you say "yes," I would then ask you your blood sugar level, and if you then said between 70 and 90, then I would ask you the consistency of your bowel movements, and if you said "like coffee grounds," then I would ask you at what age did you regain your virginity, and on and on until I had an accurate profile.

Discuss.
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    There was no prize to be awarded; however, I would be happy to draw the winner a picture of her own choosing and I will upload it. Let me know what you'd like.Hanover

I would like to see what you think a map of the world will look like in 3.5 years. Draw it and I WANT COLOR!!! 8-)
  • S
    No, that was me disguised as Tiff.
  • S
    Sounds about right. Probability was in her favour.Michael

Who needs probability when you can disguise yourself as a woman? How do you think I survived the Titanic, against all odds? It was such a good disguise, in fact, that not only did they fail to realise that I was a man disguised as a women, but they failed to realise that I was an owl disguised as a man disguised as a woman.
  • S
    There was no prize to be awarded; however, I would be happy to draw the winner a picture of her own choosing and I will upload it. Let me know what you'd like.Hanover

I would like a picture of the look on Tiff's face when the realisation dawns on her that she has lost, and I have won.

I would also like a go on your wife at a discounted price, if that can be arranged.

Thanks in advance, Gerald.
  • Hanover
    But that is simple. It will be all red, without a trace of blue.
  • Wosret

In Canada red is Liberal.
  • S
    But that is simple. It will be all red, without a trace of blue.Hanover

rhvemxmyutxmksad.jpg
    ls6f8dynsam5duf8.jpg
    oj7w163ucd6f1vch.png
  • Jamal
    I notice the land masses in the last image there are in fact orange, perhaps indicating the dominance of the Dutch in the future communist utopia.
  • S
    I notice the land masses in the last image there are in fact orange, perhaps indicating the dominance of the Dutch in the future communist utopia.jamalrob

Yes. It will be from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs. And we'll all be wearing clogs.
  • Jamal
    Then count me out.
  • BC
    Because of your abilities, your needs, or the clogs (sabots, actually)?

I heard the devil was planning on drowning the Dutch.
  • Hanover
    Unless that boy keeps his finger in the lesbian's vagina, Denmark is going to flood.
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Unless that boy keeps his finger in the lesbian's vagina, Denmark is going to flood.Hanover
    This is NOT something I want you to draw! Instead, let us start the game over! :D
  • unenlightened
    There can only be one last word.
  • S
    Mine.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.