• Baden
    I would absolutely read 8 books published by at least a good dozen of the regular contributors here. Fdrake, StreetlightX, Baden, Pierre-Normand...Akanthinos

Aw, thanks man. Some of those are real philosophers though. I'm just mostly here to make jokes and ban people. :up: Although, coincidentally, I have just written a book. Of short stories. You shall get a free copy my friend. Whether you like it or not!
  • Akanthinos

That is pure awesomness. I will read it avidly!
  • Baden

Ha, in the editing stage. Will PM you a link anon. :)
  • Michael
    that south-american dude who basically knows everything about logic who post only rarely but whose posts are each 100% brimmed with perfectly explained information on often difficult subjectsAkanthinos

Nagase?

TPF Publications need to become a real thing!Akanthinos

We sort of have that here. Didn't really pick up though. Submissions are here.
  • Baden
    @Martha Woodmansee is actually Michael Rectumwelt (sp?) who has now been banned, and let's not waste any more time discussing him.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.