• god must be atheist
    I think it's due to the injection of new blood. I can't name names, because my rote memory is shot, I can't remember the monikers of the good guys, so to speak, who successfully elevated the quality of thought on the forums. I, for one, not only am finally at peace with the discussions, but moreover I am at awe of the ideas presented and the way they are handled. I couldn't do half as good a job on them.

Now I can actually read threads and feel entertained. I become awestruck by the richness and depth of thught. I don't have to contribute, because they don't make me angry; I just read them and admire the flow of thought in them.

I am very glad for this turn of the direction of the forum life here. Congratulations, mazeltov, zum Wohl.
  • Nils Loc
    But you still are trashing threads no doubt due to your anger. Are you PUI?
  • Sir2u
    . I can't name names,god must be atheist

Congratulations, mazeltov, zum Wohl.god must be atheist

Sort of contradictory don't you think!!!!
  • god must be atheist
    But you still are trashing threads no doubt due to your anger. Are you PUI?Nils Loc

What's PUI?
  • god must be atheist
    Sort of contradictory don't you think!!!!Sir2u

I don't know what you are referring to. Where is the contradiction? I am not pretending to be stupid. I really see no contradiction. I don't have a good rote memory. Why is that conradicting three congratulatory exclamations? Or you think having a Jewish and a German conglatulatory exclamation is a contradiction, when said side-by-side? I really don't know what prompted you to say there is a contradiction there.
  • god must be atheist
    But you still are trashing threads no doubtNils Loc

I am not trashing threads. It's true I say my opinions straightforwardly, provokatively and with a lot of emphasis. I never "trash" (to use your word for the impression you get of what I do) threads without a cause or without an undue opinion. I am much against god-worship much like others are much for god-worship. You can't blame me for that more than I can blame the god-worshippers for their god-worship. It's not god-worship I trash, but the religions that surround the god-worship. Religions are out-dated, antiquated, and useless for today's philosophers, for most of the god-gaps have been filled by scientific knowledge. But philosophically speaking, god-worship is just as valid as non-. However, to tie god's existence, image, and qualities to words of ancient people and to beleive them, is stupid, because there have been too many discrepancies uncovered proving why that is wrong, both in a priori and in empirical knowledge.

That's A. B. is that I have not voiced a "trashing" opinion lately. Depends, of course, on how you define "lately". The trend is toward non-"trashing".

Erm... I don't think I have a higher ratio of deleted posts than most others. If I were "trashing" without justification, my posts would be deleted at a higher rate than normal.
  • Nils Loc
    What's PUI?god must be atheist

Posting under the influence of alcohol or some other mood altering substance.
  • Sir2u
    I don't know what you are referring to.god must be atheist

You say you can't name names and then you name names. No contradiction at all, right.

Or you think having a Jewish and a German conglatulatory exclamation is a contradiction, when said side-by-side? I really don't know what prompted you to say there is a contradiction there.god must be atheist

Never even noted that part, why would it be a problem though? Come to think of it, why even try to complicate things by introducing something like that?
  • praxis
    I don't think I have a higher ratio of deleted posts than most others.god must be atheist

At least you’re not a lonely trash poster then. :snicker:
  • Metaphysician Undercover
    The Forum appears to have reached a new level of boringness, never before achieved.
  • Mayor of Simpleton

Since I returned just recently, it's probably my fault.

Me and my silly enjoyment of mediocrity.

Sorry...
  • Metaphysician Undercover

Hey Mayor, I saw on the one thread that you've now been promoted to mayor of God. Now that's entertainment.
  • Mayor of Simpleton

I know... and I didn't even want that job.

It seems even if you know you're not at all qualified for things you can still get promoted, whether you like it or not.

Kind of like no one consulting you if you care to exist, but you end up existing... or is it thinking you exist or is it thinking you think you exist or...

... like I said... it's probably my fault.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.