• MortalsWrath
    Let it be known, I made a perfect case for the use of expelitives yet was censored as I defeated the purpose and provided a laugh without swearing. I was denied as there would be an uproar in the community. As if we here aren't adult enough to use our words. As if truly, there are children purusing this content at length. I call the community in the here and now, rise up in mutiny, and tell the moderators exactly what you think of their mother, and quite possibly where she was last night.
  • philosopher004
    I call the community in the here and now, rise up in mutiny, and tell the moderators exactly what you think of their mother, and quite possibly where she was last night.MortalsWrath

That is rude they will be offended by knowing that she was with me.
  • MortalsWrath
    Ah man, don't put yourself down like that. It goes like this, the moderators are honored and appreciate such privilege with you as their father that they are in a debt that may not be repaid, however, you'll be satisfied if they take out the garbage this time.
  • Jamal
    Profanity is allowed.
  • MortalsWrath
    Oh, I see. Well then, I can't interface nor understand the site. Far more reasonable than I anticipated. Ah well, shenanigans of excrement paintings of obesity presently engaged in shenanigans
  • Jamal
    Ah well, shenanigans of excrement paintings of obesity presently engaged in shenanigansMortalsWrath

:chin:
  • Nils Loc

Don't be too much of an excrement poet. Graffiti invites graffiti.
  • philosopher004
    Don't be too much of an excrement poet. Graffiti invites graffiti.Nils Loc

atisfied if they take out the garbage this time.MortalsWrath

And excreta attract flies which attract the crows.
  • Outlander

You understand this is a philosophy site, yes? Not a place for children, physically or mentally, to scribble on yes? Profanity doesn't convey anything beyond an underlying frustration in ones own views and perspective as well as a lack of not only self control but mental ability to logically and maturely respond to criticism of whatever your trying to say while also revealing a deep seated, subconscious lack of confidence in again whatever position was attempted to be shared.

Basically it don't help much to anyone worth convincing of anything lol
  • Sir2u
    Well then, I can't interface nor understand the site.MortalsWrath

Profanity is allowed.jamalrob

So can I have permission to tell this twat to fuck off and bitch somewhere else? Please.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.