• andreiachim
    Hi to all!I can say that i'm passionate about working out with people, travel and mastering the history of video game titles in last 2 decades.
    I'm also a technological innovation admirer, including a hardcore PLAYSTATION 4 game player and i like phylosophy as well. I let this Nietzsche quote here. ''The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.''
  • Metaphysician Undercover
    Hi, andreiachim, welcome to the game.

...mastering the history of video game titles...andreiachim

The history of video game titles?
  • Pattern-chaser
    I let this Nietzsche quote here. ''The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.''andreiachim

A rather one-sided quote, don't you think? Humans are a co-operative species, and it's that co-operation, and our adaptability, that has allowed us to reach the heights (?) that we have. So the way we live is a careful compromise between the individual and the community. It's a mistake, I think, to consider the individual alone, out of context.

But welcome to the party!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.