• Varde
    I posted a thread earlier.

I understand where confusion had summit. It's tricky to wrap your head around, I took a while to comprehend what I was saying and after filling in the blanks I can confirm that it's valid. Misses a punchline that if educated, one can easily overlook it.

Many thanks if so, and if not, then you're wrong but I accept, and many thanks for elsewhere good moderation, yours sincerely, Varde(Vardeh).

P.s. please may you reinstate my thread?
  • Jamal
    Hi Varde, I deleted it. I couldn't make sense of it, and I judged this to be partly down to the writing. If English is not your first language then I'm sorry, but this is an English language forum and we ask that members write at a good level of standard English.
  • Varde
    hi. Thanks for the response. Have a good day, or rather derp derf herpa flurf or whatever the fuck your eyes read.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.