• Shawn
    But you have access to the old thread?Banno

I wish I did! Maybe someone could persuade @Paul to open source that database. He still has it. I doubt Porat or whoever was the accomplice on killing the old PF would even care if such a triviality happened.
  • Banno
    I will just point to @Sam26's reply elsewhere.
  • BC
    Oh, StreetlightX, that's sooo cute, you used a quote from "Guess How Much I Love You" by Sam McBratney and Anita Jeram. Did your caretaker read it to you when you were still just a small bulb on the corner?

"I love you up to the moon," said Little Nutbrown Hare.

"Oh, that's far," said Big Nutbrown Hare. "That is very, very far." Big Nutbrown Hare settled Little Nutbrown Hare into his bed of leaves.

He leaned over and kissed him goodnight. Then he lay down close by and whispered with a smile, "I love you to the moon and back."

Note how the Big Hare is modeling good male parenting behaviors, as well as raising astro-engineering problems.

Philosophy is everywhere.

Don't sneer too much -- they've sold 28,000,000 copies of the book.
  • Streetlight
    I was thinking more Savage Garden with a twist but sure!
  • Valentinus
    I dunno. Maybe your words could say it, if you said the right words.
    Feels like the poet is mailing it in.
1234Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.