• Michael
    Mueller (the man who most likely cost Clinton the throne, by the way)Akanthinos

You mean Comey?
  • raza
    The main thing, from an anthropological angle, is that you signal your alliances via the means at your disposal.
  • Baden

Mueller's a Republican, a conservative, and a Bush appointee, so not in any alliance of mine.

"Robert Swan Mueller IIIis an American attorney who served as the sixth Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation from 2001 to 2013. A conservative Republican, he was appointed by President George W. Bush"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mueller

I couldn't find the reference to statist cult leader in there though. I presume that's listed in alexjonesopedia.org.

Anyway, apart from pointing out that Mueller's political allegiances don't match up with mine (and, no, I don't like the Democrats either) I'm just having fun with you. Carry on...
  • raza
    You mean Comey?Michael

Comey was being paid by Putin, wasn’t he?
  • raza
    You’ve bought into the dem vs repub dog and pony show.
  • Baden

I feel like it's a mule I'm being presented with here actually.
  • Baden
    Someone's beast of burden anyway.
  • Baden

Hm, you may be onto something, scout! Things are getting eerie in here. :scream:
  • raza
    I’ve cracked the code.
  • Baden
    EMERGENCY MOD NOTIFICATION *raza, having been identified as one of Chairman Mueller's double agents is now immune from all mod activity, I repeat, immune from all mod activity!*
  • Michael
    Chairman MuellerBaden

Mueller is a German name, not Chinese, so it's Führer Mueller.
  • Baden

It's at least a relief to suppose that a self-imposed offer of Hari Kiri after such an error would amount to a similar lexical inappropriacy.
  • Benkei
    Führer Müller even.
  • unenlightened
    Turns out Ald Don is afraid of balloons. Now how do we mass produce them?
  • Akanthinos
    You mean Comey?Michael

Ah yes, sorry, I knew as I was writting that that something was wrong. But Mueller is still a Republican. Not much for a Statist Guru.
  • René Descartes

Good idea. Let's start pumping some balloons guys.
  • FreeEmotion
    Mueller (the man who most likely cost Clinton the throne, by the way)Akanthinos

If Secretary of State Clinton had won, would she have been subjected to such a volume of harsh criticism and name calling? I hope not, after all isn't it a crime to hate the President? A hate crime basically.
  • Akanthinos
    would she have been subjected to such a volume of harsh criticism and name calling?FreeEmotion

Well, yes. She was being called a pro-NWO murderer all the time during the elections, why would this have stopped with her getting the seat?

I hope not, after all isn't it a crime to hate the President? A hate crime basically.FreeEmotion

Huh. :brow:

No. I don't remember a time where the POTUS was not hated by at least 25% of the US population. I mean, I was still a kid during the Bush father years, and he's pretty much the last one who tried to do more than just pay lip service to bipartisanship.

When you say things like this, do you not have all the examples of places where even being slightly critical toward the powers can land you in criminal court? And these places, do they not seem to be radically worse then where you are right now?
  • Baden
    I hope not, after all isn't it a crime to hate the President? A hate crime basically.FreeEmotion

No, but it's actually a crime, an ignorance crime, to think it's a crime to hate the President. That's on the statute books. So, I'd be careful if I were you or you might get reported.
  • raza
    And the pathological denial continues to this day.
  • raza
    I believe that Obama not only went down as United States president but went down on whoever he needed to to become president.
  • Baden

So, you two think we don't know he's President and are just pretending to think he is... I like it. :up:

I believe that Obama not only went down as United States president but went down on whoever he needed to to become president.raza

Do you think these people requested President Obama perform oral sex on him, or do you think he's a rather loose closet homosexual (presuming you're referring to men) and just offered on the off-chance it would help? Interested... :chin:

(And don't be boring and tell me you were being metaphorical.)
  • raza
    It's a joke to reflect my instinct about the Obama program put in a similar vein to that which is expected these days from stand up comics who are invited to such events as White House correspondents' dinners or who have Colbert or Bill Mayer-like TV shows.
  • Baden

Well, if that one doesn't get you an invite next year, I don't know what will. Bravo :cheer: .
  • raza
    I have more I'm working on. Sarah Huckabee-Sanders and I are developing a revenge routine together.
  • Baden

I thought the Whitehouse press briefings were a revenge routine. :smile:
  • raza
    It appears they were. Although always room for a counter revenge, if the corporate prestitutes will be accommodating.
  • Baden

OK, well all this beats posting videos painting Trump as an underdog. Clearly he is, but eventually those brown kids he put in concentration camps will stop oppressing him and with a little love he'll recover.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.