• Benkei
    Can't point to where I am wrong?

A true statement indeed.

Also, if Mueller's tactic was merely some technical error then he can hardly be trusted as to his competence.

One requires due process to also protect from the dangers of incompetence.
    raza

Yes, because you don't make sense most of the time as your brain seems to go into paranoia-overdrive. And the complaint as if people aren't allowed to make mistakes is pathetically elitist and divorced from reality. You've been often pointed out your mistakes, lack of evidence and absence of logic in this thread - I don't need to repeat it here. So you can hardly be trusted as to your competence. Is that it?
  • raza
    You've allowed your opinion of me to affect your analysis of my words, I feel.

The evidence of this is your personal vitriol.
  • raza
    And the complaint as if people aren't allowed to make mistakesBenkei

Not such potentially deadly "mistakes" as those who have such powers ("elite" powers) as Mueller.

Due process has some protection from such "mistakes".

The remedy should be obvious. Indict AND allow such due process as 'discovery'

Without the two together is a description of tyranny.
  • Benkei
    You do like to play the victim too as evidenced by about half of your posts, of which this is just another example.

Even those people are allowed mistakes and it's precisely because of that possibility that the law has remedies for it. A conspiracy or isn't.
  • raza
    "You've allowed your opinion of me to affect your analysis of my words, I feel.

The evidence of this is your personal vitriol."

You do like to play the victim too as evidenced by about half of your posts, of which this is just another example.Benkei

You would like to think I am a victim but it is merely an observation of your state as expressed in your words.

Examples: "paranoia-overdrive"
    "divorced from reality"
    "pathetically elitist"

This is an exhibition of a juvenile state of emotion. A defensive reaction when intellectually challenged.

Even those people are allowed mistakesBenkei

There is no excuse for such a "mistake" when you are talking about a team of operatives and lawyers.

It is just not feasibly possible that such an entire sophisticated entity could be so clumsy. It's political gamesmanship and the bluff was simply called out.

These people are intelligence and political operatives with many collective years of spying, counter spying and audience manipulation.

One has to be particularly naive to not realize the game. The naivety factor is the companion of juvenile states of consciousness.
  • Benkei
    One has to be particularly naive to not realize the game. The naivety factor is the companion of juvenile states of consciousness.raza

Please lecture me on the finer points of politics, oh infallible wise one.
  • raza
    Please lecture me on the finer points of politics, oh infallible wise oneBenkei

More examples of a juvenile state. A state that also tends to believe the dogma of it's religion, that of Statism. Mueller seems to be the current leader of a statist cult.
  • Akanthinos
    Mueller seems to be the current leader of a statist cult.raza

What the hell are you on about???
  • Maw
    This dude is a straight up moron, that's it.
  • raza
    There's been a triggering! Toys thrown from cots!
  • Maw
    Either that or a troll. Regardless, someone just ban him. He hasn't contributed in the slightest and is just wasting everyone's time with his crap.
  • Akanthinos

Yes. If by triggered, you mean, frustrated that somehow, claiming that Mueller (the man who most likely cost Clinton the throne, by the way) being the head of a Statist cult doesnt send you into deep shame at your intellectual inadequacies.

How many more of your claims do you need properly debunked before you admit that whatever motivates you to post here, well, it isnt a search for a rational argument?
  • Benkei
    Waste of your time.
  • raza
    Yes. If by triggered, you mean, frustrated that somehow, claiming that ....Akanthinos

What the hell are you on about???Akanthinos

Is that the appropriate tone, do you think, for asking a question? This is why I used the triiger term.

Mueller (the man who most likely cost Clinton the throne, by the way)Akanthinos

Feel free to posit your theory.
  • raza
    Regardless, someone just ban him.Maw

Calling all fellow goons. Calling all fellow goons. We appear to have someone stepping out of line.
  • raza
    Narrative alert! Narrative alert! There is a subordinate among us. Eliminate! Eliminate!
  • raza
    Bubble protection code activated!
  • raza
    Our insecurity team is under attack! Defend! Defend!
  • Benkei
    you're not coherent enough to make anyone here feel insecure. It's just boorish talking to someone who doesn't have the capacity for self reflection. You'd be wise to stop the trolling unless you want to self destruct.
  • raza
    You'd be wise to stop the trolling unless you want to self destrucBenkei

You're really scary dude.
  • raza
    "Troll" is certainly an opinion that could be discussed. "Troll", as I understand it to infer, is when one doesn't necessarily stand with their words.

I stand with my opinion about the rationale behind the Mueller investigation. Others simply disagree, then some react in an emotional fashion in their disagreement, and then I simply point to the structure used which shows the reactive emotional elements in play.

"Troll" suggests I am playing you, but I am merely illuminating the play itself.
  • Baden
    We'll leave it up to Chairman Mueller whether or not to send raza to the gulag. All hail CM!
  • Benkei
    I stand with my opinion about the rationale behind the Mueller investigation.raza

Your opinion on the matter has never been the problem. Your inability to engage arguments and to produce evidence is. The fact you confuse people pointing out your inabilities with an irrational attack on your opinion is what is playing the victim is all about (I'm different and everybody hates me for it. Sob. Whine.). So we're wasting our time on trollish behaviour obviously as you've demonstrated not to be interested in substantive argument and that's why I don't like you and am less interested in taking your delicate sensibilities into account and will say that considering Mueller as the head of a Statist cult is more paranoia again.

Edit: correction. That was still too considerate. That statement was straight out of the playbook for ramblings of a mad man.
  • raza
    That's a long post to describe what amount of time you are wasting of yourself.

Any more?
  • Baden
    ...someone just ban himMaw

Chairman Mueller has determined that seeing as we're in the lounge, a certain amount of insanity is allowable, so due to HIS glorious clemency, raza escapes the gulag. All hail!
  • raza
    Chairman Mueller has determined that seeing as we're in the lounge, a certain amount of insanity is allowable, so due to HIS glorious clemency, raza escapes the gulag. All hail!Baden

What would be the accusation to presumably act upon in such a way ("ban") if we're not in "the lounge"?
  • Baden

I am afraid we are too far off-topic to pursue this line of inquiry. Please send any further queries directly to . Or read the guidelines. Now, on with Donald Trump...
  • raza
    How convenient.
  • frank
    It's statistcult.gov, not org.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.