• TiredThinker
    What is the best weather to order pizza? More summer time, more winter? During extreme heat, etc?
    1. Best weather to buy pizza? (3 votes)
        Between 0F and 32F
        33%
        Between 32F and 40F
          0%
        Between 40F and 60F
          0%
        Between 60F and 70F humid
        33%
        Between 60F and 70F dry air
        33%
        Between 70F and 90F humid
          0%
        Between 70F and 90F dry air
          0%
  • Jamal
    Confusing. Firstly, the most important things you can do with a pizza are make it and eat it, and yet you only mention buying and ordering. Secondly, I know of the Fahrenheit scale but the numbers mean nothing to me, except that higher numbers are higher temperatures, just like other temperature scales. Thirdly, I don’t know what ambient temperature has to do with pizza. Certainly, I eat pizza in warm weather more than cold, but that’s mainly because I eat pizza only when I eat out, and when I eat out I like to sit at outdoor tables and don’t like sitting inside very much.

So I voted while imagining that the numbers were Celsius, according to which I’d happily eat pizza in temperatures around 25 degrees, which is warm.
  • TiredThinker

Pizza is popular during football season which are generally colder months.
  • Jamal
    The last time I had a pizza, probably two months ago, it was quite chilly. Maybe around 10-15 Celsius. I still wanted to sit outside in my shorts and t-shirt, and I refused the kindly offered blanket until I changed my mind and asked for a blanket after all. The pizza, which did not have a blanket, got cold very quickly, but it was good.

My favourite weather for eating asparagus is drizzle.
  • Noble Dust

Pizza is for all seasons, whether weather or life.
  • TiredThinker
    I personally am not a fan of melty foods when I myself am being melted.
  • Noble Dust

I get that. For me there's nothing quite like walking down the smelly trash-strewn streets of lower Manhattan on a sweltering sunny afternoon with two greasy slices on a paper plate. It's not for everyone though.
  • Sir2u
    There is no "best weather to order pizza". It is always the correct time, place, reason and even weather to order it.
  • praxis
    Semi-arid between 72 ~ 75F
  • Nils Loc
    I keep asking ChatGPT at what ambient temperature it is impossible to eat pizza in and this it what it gives me:

"there is no specific ambient temperature at which it becomes impossible to eat pizza."

Surely there is an ambient temperature in which it is impossible to eat pizza, right?

Then it tries to correct itself:

"Apologies for any confusion. Yes, there is indeed an ambient temperature at which it becomes physically impossible for a human being to eat pizza. That temperature is absolute zero, which is approximately -273.15 degrees Celsius or -459.67 degrees Fahrenheit."

Can I eat pizza on the Sun?

"No, it is not possible to eat pizza on the Sun. The Sun's surface temperature is estimated to be around 5,500 degrees Celsius (9,932 degrees Fahrenheit), which is incredibly hot and would instantly incinerate any object, including pizza."

Is the best weather to eat pizza in any possible weather to eat pizza in, if eating pizza at any time is the best time?

"Yes, if you enjoy eating pizza at any time, then any weather can be a suitable time to enjoy pizza. "
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.