• god must be atheist
    I can't believe the high number of products of natural stupidity that appear on these boards. Not all entries are products of stupidity, but an overwhelming majority are. Sheer, unadulterated, pure-as-white stupidity at its clearest, completely unsoiled form.

How can you guys stand it? Isn't there a forum, on some other website, where the buzz of intellectual gnats do not drown out the thought of man?
  • Jamal
    Hey GMBA, good to see you ag—wait a minute, what’s this?

Isn't there a forum, on some other website, where the buzz of intellectual gnats do not drown out the thought of man?god must be atheist

I’m offended!
  • Moliere

I'm not sure. I'm a gnat watcher. Sometimes I turn into the gnats, too, I'm afraid. But the Thought of Man isn't something I've heard or seen yet.
  • 180 Proof
    How can you guys stand it?god must be atheist
    Sometimes, for some of us, boredom with ourselves is worse. Also, thc gummy bears & pots of Darjeeling.
  • Sir2u
    I think most of us lack the time and energy for highly intellectual thought processing needed to create super high quality posts.
    Help us out and give us something to discuss.

But not something that all of the college boys/girls have just read about and want to blab on about how this guy should be listened to because he got everything right, until they read the next chapter and then someone else got it even righter. I hate having to try to convince students that their favorite philosopher might be wrong because other ideas exist.
  • Fooloso4
    How can you guys stand it?god must be atheist

I pick and choose and have fairly low expectations.

On the positive side, it has given me occasion to do some reading and writing that I might otherwise not have done.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.