• Torus34
    I'm presently reading At The Existentialist Café, by Sarah Bakewell. Her writing style can best be defined by 'chatty'. I've a better idea of what the existentialists were trying to come to grips with than ever before. I've also picked up more information on who was sleeping with whom than I really desired. Has anyone else read her books? This one in particular?

Regards, stay safe 'n well.
  • T Clark

I don't know if you are aware, but there is a thread on the front page - "Currently Reading." If you post book recommendations there, more people will see them. Here's a link:

https://thephilosophyforum.com/discussion/22/currently-reading
  • Agent Smith
    Jim Al-Khalili's 9 enigmas of physics. Just finished chapter 1 and it sets the stage for paradoxes by discussing some of the most famous ones from Greek antiquity (vide Zeno); Jim promises an exhilirating journey through Physics' many solved/unsolved mysteries.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.