• Wittgenstein

Or maximus ( after getting fu*ked by life ) but l am no gladiator. I am of no use to myself or society. Except l don't feel like Travis either. Couldn't care less about society and its problems, not my concern but it has its role in worsening my miserable condition. Philosophy is/was my cope. I thought l was improving myself and the world with philosophy but it's all a facade. Who cares what we have to say, what we think ???

Replace my clearly thought philosophical paragraphs with schizo rambling and it remains the same in character

I'm stupid to quote movie characters here but whatever...

• L'éléphant
    Philosophy is/was my cope. I thought l was improving myself and the world with philosophy but it's all a facade. Who cares what we have to say, what we think ???

Replace my clearly thought philosophical paragraphs with schizo rambling and it remains the same in character
    Wittgenstein
    Things like engaging in philosophical discourse could only work intrinsically. Do not reach out for the external satisfaction of your torment. Accept it and live with it. That's the only way you could "win". I'd say courage is a virtue even in a losing battle.

I'm too much of an asshole to let torment like that bother me. (not that I have what you have)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.