• ghostlycutter
    I posit that the following exercise concerning imagination and infinite machine (as demonstrated by the sub-atomic), is both pleasurable and enlightening.

Before I begin, I will define infinite machine; when used in this context it represents the capacity for a continuum to arise from potentially infinite elements. For example, in the sub-atomic which can be seen on Earth, there is the capacity for regrowth and recycling nature; concepts such as sustainability may represent infinite machine. Especially in mind space, infinite machine can be much, much more than the planetary version.

Memory is suited for storing lots of complex data, like computers we ledge everything and record live information. The following exercise, in short, is like planting a seed and watching it grow, but that seed is the beginning of a life system and it's growth is attributed to the fluctuation of that life system (that I will go on to say is 100% legitimate, random events occur because mind tries to make sense of lost data).

In addition to the following exercise, a philosophical discussion about whether or not this sort of practice is intellectually beneficent or whether it can be 100% legitimate?

Imaginary Life Exercise.
    Toolset
    You will need some imaginary tools; the basic tools are; machinehood, dimensionhood, universehood. You can build a machine, you can build any type of dimension in any available location and you can build any sort of world by using a hierarchy of systems, ex. Ex-Genera(A genera holder/axis), Genera(A sub-genera holder/planet), Sub-Genera(A tile/block holder/locale), Tile/Block(texture/form/color foundation), Any(Anything).

There are advanced tools: Admins(Administration machines of every generic calibre), Systemic Programming(BIOS, Format, etc.), Codes(Complex machines that fit in specific locations), Powers(Magical powers attributed to primary body parts), Mind Computer(What computes all of this information).

Depending on your knowledge of shape, life systems you can build using these tools can be amazing!

Instructions
    1. THINK what you want to do- the impulse of thought writes data into your memory, which carries forth to the next order, which can be a continuation or edit.
    2. BUILD what you want to build.
    3. PROGRAM/NOT your builds.
    4. IMAGINE your world.

You want to THINK about BUILD first(or more advanced; program your mind computer). I would build as many machines as you need, they would exist in local mind-space.

Your machines allow you to idle from your world and aid you, one main machine is enough mains but building more can be useful, especially if you're lenient with it's free time.

And there we have it- the imaginary world exercise!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment