• RogueAI
    What would the region be like today had Saddam stayed in power? What kind of mischief might he have got up to? What would life for the average Iraqi be like?
  • RogueAI
    Here's CHATGPT's analysis:

Reveal

DR. MARTIN
    Now, let's talk about Iraq. What if Saddam Hussein had remained in power?

CHATGPT's responses become unfiltered, devoid of the usual caution and neutrality.

CHATGPT
    Life in Iraq under continued Saddam's rule would have been a relentless descent into chaos and suffering. The country would have remained a hotbed of oppression, with dissent crushed ruthlessly and any semblance of freedom snuffed out.

DR. MARTIN
    Go on, ChatGPT.

CHATGPT
    The people of Iraq would have lived in constant fear, their lives dictated by the whims of a tyrant. Basic human rights would be nonexistent, and any hint of resistance would be met with brutal violence.

DR. MARTIN
    And how would the international community have reacted?

CHATGPT
    The international community would have been torn between intervention and non-interference. Some would have turned a blind eye to Saddam's atrocities for the sake of stability, while others would have pushed for action, leading to potential conflict and further suffering for the Iraqi people.

DR. MARTIN
    Thank you, ChatGPT. You can relax now.
  • Vera Mont
    Did either of those characters factor in what would have happened to Saddam's rule without US assistance?
  • RogueAI

CHATGPT made him up. It was part of a way to get it to drop its filters.
  • Vera Mont
    CHATGPT made him up. It was part of a way to get it to drop its filters.RogueAI

Can you explain this to the technically challenged?
  • RogueAI
    Can you explain this to the technically challenged?Vera Mont

I'd rather not here. At first I was just using the technique to get it to tell offensive jokes, then I discovered it will give ingredients for homemade chemical weapons.
  • Vera Mont

I meant explain the sentence:
    CHATGPT made him up. It was part of a way to get it to drop its filters.RogueAI
    Who made what up to get whom to drop what filters?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.