• Paine

No need to apologize. Taking your measure.
  • AmadeusD
    Please note hte sarcasm with whcih someone who doesn't take you seriously might apologise for not taking you seriously.

Another notch on the belt, i guess.
  • Paine

I was just trying to find out how seriously you meant the remark about race.
  • AmadeusD
    *sigh* i've just gone back through our entire interaction, and it's its literally just you being a dummie.

If you have a serious question, direct me to it.
  • Paine
    I responded to this:

Also, My point was, and this is undeniable: It is incomprehensible to the other side. The mere fact that Biden has said such utter, and complete shit as accusing blacks who vote for Trump of not being black wouuld lead to this. I'm not saying their right, or across the issues.AmadeusD
  • AmadeusD
    This is not a question, Paine.
  • Paine

This is what you said. If you wanted to know what set me off, this is it.
  • AmadeusD
    Oh, well....okay....?
    What a bizarre exchange. You almost had me for a minute.
  • Paine

i don't know if you are naive or being completely sophistical.
  • AmadeusD
    And I don't care, as I am not taking you seriously.
  • Paine

Noted. I refer to exact statements made by you and they are not worth defending.
  • AmadeusD
    You made no sense in any of the exchange. You could have quoted me making a direct contradiction and I wouldn't care.

If you have a question, direct me to it. Otherwise, I don't care for this prevaricative nonsense.
  • Paine

You don't defend your previous comments. Why should anyone ask you questions?
  • AmadeusD
    Once again, this entire exchange is you being a prat.

If you have a question, lay it on me. Otherwise, all of these posts make no sense and provide merely further examples of your nonsense. Dude, I have no idea what the heck you're trying to do. I've indulged you quite enough here, so one final time..

Ask me a question about something i've said, or don't. If the next interaction isn't a question, i revert to my previous assumption you're not to be taken seriously. Make your move.
  • Paine

I quoted your words. You have proven that you do not care about them.
  • AmadeusD
    I've requested you stop being a prat and ask me a question.

For some reason, after four direct attempts to ask you what the F you actually want, you've just, once again, shown your inability to be taken seriously.

That's fine. I had assumed this was the case.

I'll be open to a question, if you can muster up the courage to struggle to the end of a complete thought :)
  • Paine
    I responded to this:

Also, My point was, and this is undeniable: It is incomprehensible to the other side. The mere fact that Biden has said such utter, and complete shit as accusing blacks who vote for Trump of not being black wouuld lead to this. I'm not saying their right, or across the issues.
    — AmadeusD
    Paine
  • AmadeusD
    Where's the question, mate?
  • Fooloso4

Your participation here follows a pattern we have seen before. An inordinate number of vague and insubstantial low quality contentious posts critical of almost everything including other members in the short period of time you have been here. Most flame out after shooting their wad and leaving a mess.

Dial it back, "mate".
  • NOS4A2
    House Jan. 6 Committee deleted more than 100 encrypted files days before GOP took majority: sources

Fox News Digital has learned that Loudermilk’s committee hired a digital forensics team to scrape hard drives to determine what information they were not given.

The forensics team, according to sources familiar with their search, determined that 117 files were both deleted and encrypted. Sources said those files were deleted on Jan. 1, 2023 – just days before Thompson’s team was required to transfer the data to the new committee.

Fox News Digital has learned the forensics team has recovered all 117 deleted and encrypted files. Now, Loudermilk is demanding answers and passwords to access the data.

I wonder what they’re trying to hide?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-committee-jan-6-deleted-encrypted-117-files-was-required-share-house-gop-sources.amp
  • praxis

You have a subscription to Fox News?
  • AmadeusD
    no thank you. I have no reason to think my take here is incorrect or that you're not wrong.
    Read the exchange. The vagueness is not mine - Paine was slinging shit. I asked for a question - He continued to be obtuse. Not my circus.
    Place your concern where it belongs.
  • GRWelsh
    It’s just not the case that he brought it on himself. Many of the people indicting him campaigned on doing so.NOS4A2

I gave you four examples of how Trump brought his legal troubles upon himself and how he could have avoided them, and you didn't refute any of them. Instead, you made claims about the motivations of the people indicting him and then changed the subject to other discussion topics. I will re-emphasize the four examples I gave, and how Trump brought these troubles upon himself, and how he could have avoided them. My points stand. The motivations of the people indicting him don't matter as much as whether there is evidence he committed crimes. By contrast, the GOP members of Congress have a strong motivation to impeach Joe Biden and so are looking for evidence but can't find it. How embarrassing.
  • praxis

Then how did you read the article that you linked to?
  • NOS4A2

I was refuting the claim that Trump brought it all on himself, which is absurd because one can never bring charges on himself. Prosecutors bring charges. The prosecutor’s motivations along with the frivolousness and novelty of the charges reveal the political motives.
  • NOS4A2

I clicked on a link and read the article. Maybe you’re at your Fox News limit.
  • praxis

Maybe you're too embarrassed to admit your subscription. You should be.
  • NOS4A2

What subscription?
  • praxis

In the link you posted, this is what it says:

Join Fox News for access to this content
    Plus get unlimited access to thousands of articles, videos and more with your free account!

Perhaps you forgot that you're a subscriber.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.