• Agent Smith
    greedVincent

Don't be so quick to judge. You might owe your existence to a an avaricious ancestor! Greed existed for a reason, but, in the modern world, in so-called civilization, it's more of a curse than a blessing. I chalk this up to what I call The Mind-Body Gap. Our minds have tasted as it were the power of cooperation, our basic instincts, however, seem more attuned to a solitary existence in the savannahs.
  • Agent Smith
    Which part do you consider too radical? Uniting in common cause with global humanity?universeness

No, the things...you want us to put on our ignore list.
  • Hillary

I would vote for an UBI! I'm proubi! A proud bisexual! I love them all! No, seriously, statistics are weird! 5.786 people per 1000... The river is 1.5 meter deep in average. And she drowned.
  • Hillary

You're not alone, brother Smith! How's the 3-year old doing?
  • universeness
    I agree almost with all of this. I don't see though why should stand together to form a front againsts woowoo in favor of science, as science itself contains the woowoo just as well. Woowoo is liberating!Hillary

Really? I am shocked you feel this way based on all our exchanges :rofl:
    When it comes to theism 'That's not my name!' I don't think we have any more to exchange.
    I have tried to boost your focus on physics and diminish your delusion that you need gods to fill in your gaps. I have been unsuccessful so my SCIgodian offer always remains open to you.
    After a while, I refuse to repeat myself so I consider you currently 'lost,' as far as rational thinking towards theism is concerned. I am sure you feel the same towards me and I am content with that position for now.
  • universeness
    exactly, now everyone is divided, so we will fall. After the fall, everyone will unite. But then there will also be a lot of tearsVincent

:lol: Thankfully many and hopefully most of your fellow humans have a more optimistic viewpoint.
  • Vincent
    Indeed. Most likely my ancestors were very greedy. My grandfather was very greedy and because of that I had a good childhood. But many around me didn't have as many opportunities as I did because their parents weren't greedy. I don't say that because I'm not right, but because I'm concerned with everything and everyone. An example: My grandfather had a lot of money and bought a lot of land with it. He has built all these villas for bankers and investors without children. While 5 kilometers further there are all kinds of small slums where they have to live with many children. Greed is only positive for a few, but it does not help the majority.
  • universeness
    Don't be so quick to judge. You might owe your existence to a an avaricious ancestor! Greed existed for a reason, but, in the modern world, in so-called civilization, it's more of a curse than a blessing.Agent Smith

Well said!
    In the horrible Darwinian reality of evolution by natural selection. the altruistic homo sapien would probably be the first to perish. We don't have to be like that anymore but it's still a part of all of us.
  • Vincent
    Thankfully many and hopefully most of your fellow humans have a more optimistic viewpoint.universeness
    We'll see, the year isn't over yet.
  • universeness
    :ok:Agent Smith

Not the most detailed reasoning you have ever offered.
  • Hillary
    Really? I am shocked you feel this way based on all our exchanges :rofl:universeness

Woofwoof! :lol:

In a truly free society, all woowoo should be allowed. And not one particular kind should be institutionalized and by law taught to our children.
  • universeness
    I would vote for an UBI!Hillary

Good!

A proud bisexual!Hillary

Have you told your wife?
  • Hillary
    In the horrible Darwinian reality of evolutionuniverseness

Dear mother of god...
  • universeness
    Thankfully many and hopefully most of your fellow humans have a more optimistic viewpoint.
    — universeness
    We'll see, the year isn't over yet
    Vincent

I take the longer view. Never mind the 'year,' humans are not 'over' yet, that is what is important.
  • Hillary
    Have you told your wifeuniverseness

Yeah she knows. I kissed a guy in the street once, full on the mouth, during Corona! He was trying to stop a fight about to erupt between me and that f^%&^%ng neighbor of mine. She didn't like it...
  • universeness
    In a truly free society, all woowoo should be allowed. And not one particular kind should be institutionalized and by law taught to our children.Hillary

We can leave the woo woo to Hollywood movies and use the education system for actual education.
  • universeness
    Yeah she knows. I kissed a guy in the street once, full on the mouth, during Corona!Hillary

Well, could have been worse, the guy you kissed might have reacted differently.
    But your wife may feel she can kiss other people as well.
    If you are okay with that then swing on!
    Each to their own! It wouldn't work for me.
    I am male and heterosexual and would require exclusivity from a female partner.
  • Vincent
    Yeah she knows. I kissed a guy in the street once, full on the mouth, during Corona! He was trying to stop a fight about to erupt between me and that f^%&^%ng neighbor of mine. She didn't like it...Hillary

:rofl:
  • Hillary
    We can leave the woo woo to Hollywood movies and use the education system for actual education.universeness

Indeed. Let them make movies about science and fiction. And guide children ourselves untill they are old enough to decide for themselves what they wanna learn. Science woowoo or astrology, or dreamtime woowoo, or any woowoo. All hail the woowoo! :lol:
  • universeness
    Dear mother of god..Hillary

Your first cause had a Mother?? :rofl:
  • Hillary
    Well, could have been worse, the guy you kissed might have reacted differently.universeness

Trust me, he wouldn't... It's not my daily business though!
  • universeness
    Trust me, he wouldn't..Hillary

Why not?
  • Vincent
    I take the longer view. Never mind the 'year,' humans are not 'over' yet, that is what is important.universeness

There is mathematical evidence that WW3 starts in 2022. So society will fall soon. That's not doom and gloom. That's just the reality. But that won't be the end of course. It will simply be a quest for a new international order. I've been trying to explain that all the time. A cashless world order will make WW3 the last armed war.
  • Hillary

They all have! And brothers, sisters, children, etc. It's just like here. But non-material and eternal. Dear grandpa of gods...
  • universeness
    There is mathematical evidence that WW3 starts in 2022. So society will fall soon.Vincent

:rofl: No offence, but this sounds like something the 'rapture' theists would approve of. Pure woo woo.
  • Hillary

Woowoo! Wooooo....wooooooo woowoowoo! :lol:
  • universeness
    They all have! And brothers, sisters, children, etc. It's just like here. But non-material and eternal. Dear grandpa of gods...Hillary

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:
    Surely you hear the growing throng of laughter towards such BS.
    I take it you feel you deserve no better and that you will be vindicated in the end.
    I am sure King Canute felt the same way when he faced the incoming tide.
  • Hillary
    No offence, but this sounds like something the 'rapture' theists would approve of. Pure woo woouniverseness

Says brother Uni who believes in transhumans...
  • universeness
    Woowoo! Wooooo....wooooooo woowoowoo!Hillary

My bipolar friend David used to make such sounds. I miss him. Look after yourself, ITS IMPORTANT!
  • Hillary
    Surely you hear the growing throng of laughter towards such BSuniverseness

I surely do: "Woowoowoowoowoooooo....woowoowoh! :rofl:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal