• Hillary
    and not the woo woo that comes from primal fears that manifest as BS woo woo from our Freudian ID.universeness

And again: WOOWOO!
  • universeness
    I'm...only human. :smile:Agent Smith

That reminds me:
  • Hillary
    I endorse human imagination but we must distinguish the very useful, important aspects of human imagination that drive our pursuit of new knowledgeuniverseness

Humanities purpose is not the pursuit of knowledge and giving birth to a kind of immortal superhuman, as you seem to suggest. Any future human willing to give up his real pink for a mechanic version is lost...
  • universeness
    Any future human willing to give up his real pinkHillary

:rofl:
    To paraphrase some theistic BS
    'Forgive him father he knows not what he types!'

What a difference a 'y' makes!
  • Hillary
    To paraphrase some theistic BS
    'Forgive him father he knows not what he types!'
    universeness

Ill firgive you! :lol:

You've lost the contact with the gods. Typical, as the people gods showed similar behavior.
  • universeness
    Ill firgive you!Hillary

:rofl: I firgive you too!
    A man should not have to give up his pink, nor a woman for that matter.
    Some circumcised men dont even protect their pink very well! :rofl:
  • Hillary
    Some circumcised men dont even protect their pink very well!universeness

Brother Uni! A bionic penis? Don't we all long for one! :lol:
  • universeness
    Brother Uni! A bionic penis? Don't we all long for one!Hillary

depends on the functionality and improvements offered. Perhaps a bisexual will require different options to a heterosexual!
  • Hillary
    depends on the functionality and improvements offered. Perhaps a bisexual will require different options to a heterosexual!universeness

:lol:

You mean one on the back? :yikes:
  • Hillary
    and improvements offereduniverseness

Are you serious...? :lol:
  • universeness
    You mean one on the back?Hillary

You should discuss your particular needs with the developers. Maybe you need to direct some of your questions towards a person like Elon Musk rather than Sean Carroll!
    Elon has much more cash to invest!
  • universeness
    Are you serious...?Hillary
    About what?
  • Hillary
    About what?universeness

About dick improvement! :lol:
  • Hillary
    You should discuss your particular needs with the developers.universeness

:lol:
  • universeness

I am serious about future transhumanism. Genitalia will be involved for sure.
  • Hillary
    rather than Sean Carroll!universeness

Which reminds me! I commented in the April blog! :grin:
  • Hillary
    Genitalia will be involved for sure.universeness

"Doctor, can my pussy be juiced up?" :lol:
  • universeness
    I commented in the April blog! :grin:Hillary

Do you mean 'in response to' the April mindscape podcast?
  • universeness
    "Doctor, can my pussy be juiced up?"Hillary

Save it for the shoutbox, you may get banned otherwise! :naughty:
  • Hillary
    Save it for the shoutbox, you may get banned otherwiseuniverseness

It's a joke! With which I ridiculed the idea of body improvement by tech woowoo. Why not be satisfied with our godz-given bodies?

Yes. The mindblog. But, as expected, no response. Talking about money... Money should be banned! Carroll is just a greedy man, taking advantage of his woowoo, which he obviously sells. I think nobody can see what I actually mean.
  • universeness
    It's a joke!Hillary

I know that's how you see it but you are not in a pub with a group of knuckle-dragging male stereotypes. You are on a moderated public forum and the moderators have their job to do. You need to respect that or they will quite rightly ban you. They may ban me too if they think it's justified. They are the arbiters not you or I and I think they do a necessary job.

Yes. The mindblog. But, as expected, no response.Hillary

Well, I doubt they will respond if they think you offered an imbalanced critique.

Talking about money... Money should be banned! Carroll is just a greedy man, taking advantage of his woowoo, which he obviously sells. I think nobody can see what I actually mean.Hillary

Well, I certainly don't see what you mean. Do you have any actual evidence that Sean Carroll makes a lot of money out of his involvement with Patreon and the mindscape podcasts?
    I don't have evidence that he doesn't, other than the fact that a very small amount of money is involved in asking a question and Patreon is involved with hundreds of podcasts on youtube so he and they can't be making that much from his mindscape stuff.
    Why would he need to take a professorship if he was making a fortune from answering questions on internet podcasts?
  • Hillary
    Well, I certainly don't see what you meanuniverseness

I meant my cosmology and view on particles and spacetime.

Look. Carroll offers woowoo. He sells it. He asks money. For his books and even for an answer! What difference is there with any other woowoo salesman? The scigodians? Ziltch!
  • Hillary
    Why would he need to take a professorship if he was making a fortune from answering questions on internet podcasts?
    5m
    universeness

Well, then he should guarantee an answer. Which he doesn't.

Well, I doubt they will respond if they think you offered an imbalanced critique.universeness

I doubt too. They ignore the non-standard. Tell me about it!
  • Hillary
    Well, I doubt they will respond if they think you offered an imbalanced critique.universeness

An unbalanced critique? I just asked what he thought about the cosmology I hold. Literally no one has offered a serious counter! I begin to think that something so obvious is pretty difficult to understand after all!
  • Hillary
    Patreon is involved with hundreds of podcasts on youtube so he and they can't be making that much from his mindscape stuff.
    universeness

Exactly because of his professorship he shouldn't ask money. If he gets that little, why ask anything überhaupt? He shows no love for knowledge. Just his own woowoo and need to show off. How much earns a professor? 10 00 per month? Not enough?
  • universeness
    I meant my cosmology and view on particles and spacetimeHillary

No, you misunderstand. I mean I don't get your complaint against Sean Carroll.
    He does answer questions people send in and he does answer questions that are in my opinion, fringe. I know because I watch his monthly mindscape podcasts and I find his answers balanced and informative. I don't know why he hasn't answered yours. Maybe he thought you didn't ask a question that was worth him answering, I have no idea. My point was, I don't think he will make much money out of the mindscape podcasts.

Look. Carroll offers woowoo. He sells it. He asks money. For his books and even for an answer! What difference is there with any other woowoo salesman?Hillary

I have already answered you on this, I disagree and I think you are bitter and I am a fan of Sean Carroll.

An unbalanced critique? I just asked what he thought about the cosmology I hold. Literally no one has offered a serious counter! I begin to think that something so obvious is pretty difficult to understand after all!Hillary

If no fully qualified physicist has EVER critiqued your origin posit based on your actual physics involved then the question indeed becomes why not? It may be because they think your physics is at the level of a crank. I don't think it can be because they are afraid you are completely correct.
    The majority of Physicists are attracted to truth in my opinion.
    You showed that Mr Harari offered a little credence to your position? Is that all you have?
    Why don't you ask a question on Quora and highlight it, particularly to people such as Victor T Toth.
    You can choose to ask your question to targeted physics professors on quora.
    Their profiles come up when you enter a question.
    Then you can provide a link here to their answers to the question you pose.
    I have had all my questions answered to my satisfaction on quora.
  • Hillary
    No, you misunderstand. I mean I don't get your complaint against Sean Carroll.universeness

Yes, I know. But I meant that Carroll doesn't know what I mean in my cosmoligy.

I am a fan of Sean Carroll.universeness

Why should I be bitter? You projecting again! I feel better than ever! Who cares that your great idol doesn't understand. Not me! :lol:
  • Hillary
    You showed that Mr Harari offered a little credence to your position? Is that all you have?
    Why don't you ask a question on Quora and highlight it, particularly to people such as Victor T Toth.
    universeness

I have suggested it on almost all physics forums! They ban you or close the question. Im writing it all up now, little by little. I have a few hundred pages and write about a page a day. Who needs Carroll? His woowoo is nonsense. He has no real genius. Only conventional views. A conformist.
  • universeness
    Who cares that your great idol doesn't understand. Not me! :lol:Hillary

Hah! Whose projecting who? you have just projected 'fan' to 'great idol.'
    You should be busy forming questions for all those physicists on quora instead of complaining about Sean Carroll here.
  • Hillary
    Hah! Whose projecting who? you have just projected 'fan' to 'great idol.'universeness

:rofl:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet