• universeness
    Follow your dream, and you'll go far! Every man and woman is a star!Hillary

Now you're talking! We are made of starstuff! We can do better and we will.
    Nefarious b******* beware. You have stolen the cream for too long, we are beginning to see through all of your clever tricks. We now know it's not about becoming individually rich and powerful or becoming a celebrity. I don't care if I die alone, in pain, and forgotten in a sewer. I will still pursue truth and speak truth to power. I dare the nonexistent gods to face me after my death, I will rip their pathetic heaven and hell apart and start a revolution that will destroy their totalitarian omnipotent asses!
  • Hillary
    Other good thinkers did the same, Tesla fell in love with a pigeon for f*** sake!
    You wanted to drink from car exhausts. Put the pieces together humpty dumpty!
    universeness

He fell in love with a pigeon? :lol:

I was psychotic... Time hadnt moved 100 years in the future, and the monthly air alarm exercise didn't announce the new age!
  • Hillary
    Woofwoof calling! With beautiful dark brown eyes... great discussion brother Uni! Thank you veruy muuuuch! :smile:

Eeehhh... shit forgot Scottish!
  • universeness
    The gods helped me! Why should the woowoo insult physics?Hillary

No, your psyche just offered you an easier way out, that's all.
    Deep thinking about the physics of the Universe and its origin story has sent many good thinkers slightly mad. But most will still not surrender to BS like polytheism. You insult your own power of rational thought because the price can be a mental war inside your own head. Some scientists spend every waking moment of their lives trying to struggle with the big questions. This struggle is far more impressive that any fight invented in heaven stories. From the trials of Hercules through to the biblical Sampson, goliath etc etc. Even Jesus and his troops at armageddon is an easier fight than a single puny human brain trying to figure out the mysteries of the Universe. You should take strength in your physics quests not buckle under the enormous pressure and surrender to f****** woo woo! :rage:
  • Hillary

Might be, but I have finally found an answer to the physics of the physical fundaments. I dreamt about it and now it's real! There is no easy way I choose. That would be ignoring the gods. Only gods can explain the miracle and reason of existence. Why there is such a fundamental reality in the first place. I dont use gods to explain the working, only for why there are workings in the first place. :starstruck:
  • universeness
    I was psychotic... Time hadn't moved 100 years in the future, and the monthly air alarm exercise didn't announce the new age!Hillary

That's why we all need support sometimes. Medical science has not been stagnant. People can get help when they temporarily fall down.

Woofwoof calling! With beautiful dark brown eyes... great discussion brother Uni! Thank you veruy muuuuchHillary

Keep thinking as you walk your dog. You don't need polytheistic BS, you need to respect and offer yourself, all that you are, to science and physics as that is where you truly exist!
    You still need family, friends, and experiences outside of science of course but stop your dancing to polytheistic tunes.
    Don't let the SCIgodians get their BS claws into you any deeper than the penetration your theistic dalliances have already caused.
  • Hillary
    Keep thinking as you walk your dog. You don't need polytheistic BS, you need to respect and offer yourself, all that you are, to science and physics as that is where you truly exist!
    You still need family, friends, and experiences outside of science of course but stop your dancing to polytheistic tunes.
    Don't let the SCIgodians get their BS claws into you any deeper than the penetration your theistic dalliances have already caused
    universeness

No, nobody's claws get into me. Believe you that. The thing is that the woowoo gods story gives me a great feeling and makes me see the wonder of creation. Science alone is not enough for me. And now dear brother Uni, I have to walk with Belle bitch Bo. A lovely goddess... woef woef! :grin:
17891011Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.