• universeness
    There you go again! "Once upon a time in a future, far far awayHillary
    Or maybe tomorrow!

Many scientists consider it a dead end streetHillary
    True, but many others dont!

The real stuff happens in the fringesHillary
    Yeah, but only in the opinion of those ON the fringes!

The modal scientists just repeat the string woowooHillary
    It could be worse, they could be trying to find common ground between Cosmology and polytheism!

Gods didn't appear from nowhere. It takes gods to let the mindless spark come into existence from nowhere. That's the power of creation. And science can't explain that! Which is with which you are strugglingHillary
    No, that's just what you need to be so.
    I experience no such struggle. I love the search, I don't need to settle for a lazy woo woo fantasy.
    I want the fact that humans still have questions to last as long as there are humans or transhumans in existence. Happy days ahead! A better future for all lifeforms! That's the main goal.
    God is an unnecessary nonexistent pile of quicksand!
    If you still need it then the SCIgodians await you!
  • universeness
    The mindless spark is the 4d (7d to fit 6d particles) hyperstructure.Hillary

It is highly unlikely the mindless spark had anything to do with this Universe, Don't forget the physics of the Penrose bounce!
  • Hillary
    Or maybe tomorrow!universeness

Actually, already some time ago. But not strings!

True, but many others dont!universeness

But an increasing number does!

Yeah, but only in the opinion of those ON the fringes!universeness

Of course. It's not an opinion though.

It could be worse, they could be trying to find common ground between Cosmology and polytheism!universeness

The common ground between these is a matter of temporally material. The cosmos and life in it are a material temporal copy of non-physical heaven and eternal life in it. So, know the universe and you know heaven. Know life and you know the gods. People have messed it up though. Because the apple of science was firmly bitten.

experience no such struggle.universeness

It's an unconscious primal fear...
  • universeness
    The common ground between these is a matter of temporally material. The cosmos and life in it are a material temporal copy of non-physical heaven and eternal life in it. So, know the universe and you know heaven. Know life and you know the gods. People have messed it up though. Because the apple of science was firmly bittenHillary

So, exactly what I suggested.....woo woo.

It's an unconscious primal fear...Hillary

Yeah, so unconscious, I have never experienced it. :lol:
    Your gods remain powerless fantasies who can't even touch me!
  • Hillary
    If you still need it then the SCIgodians await you!universeness

False gods...

It is highly unlikely the mindless spark had anything to do with this Universe, Don't forget the physics of the Penrose bounce!universeness

It preceded the big bangs, or not? What's the nature of the spark. Is it a tunneling chance of 10exp(10exp(10exp(10exp50)))?
  • Hillary
    So, exactly what I suggested.....woo woo.universeness

Right! A mindless spark appearing from nothing isn't woowoo... It's even bigger woowoo, irrational, without reason. How can that happen?
  • universeness
    False gods...Hillary

So you are very familiar with them then!

It preceded the big bangs, or not? What's the nature of the spark. Is it a tunneling chance of 10exp(10exp(10exp(10exp50)))?Hillary

Don't know, it was too long ago, in a time before time in this Universe. It has no significance AT ALL.
  • Hillary
    Yeah, so unconscious, I have never experienced it.universeness

But it inspires your thinking without you knowing it. Subliminal!
  • universeness
    Right! A mindless spark appearing from nothing isn't woowoo... It's even bigger woowoo, irrational, without reason. How can that happen?Hillary

I'm glad you finally agree that positing a first cause is irrational and always will be.
  • Hillary
    Don't know, it was too long ago, in a time before time in this Universe. It has no significance AT ALL.universeness

Very scientific, your mindless spark!
  • Hillary
    I'm glad you finally agree that positing a first cause is irrational and always will be.universeness

If the cause gives reason, it's the most rational it can get. Ratio=reason.
  • universeness
    But it inspires your thinking without you knowing it. Subliminal!Hillary

No, you are as far away as the first cause is with that conclusion!
  • universeness
    Very scientific, your mindless spark!Hillary

So just like your gods then!
  • Hillary
    No, you are as far away as the first cause is with that conclusion!universeness

Believe, brother Uni, it's your unconscious primal fear! Try to proof it's not...
  • universeness
    If the cause gives reasonHillary

But it doesn't, its the same as obsessing about what the biggest or smallest number is, its a pointless waste of brain effort.
  • Hillary
    So just like your gods then!universeness

The difference being that I don't pretend them to be scientific. It's precisely because science fails I posit them. Your play!
  • universeness
    Believe, brother Uni, it's your unconscious primal fear! Try to proof it's not..Hillary

The SCIgodians are waiting for your subscription. You will find solace there!
  • universeness
    The difference being that I don't pretend them to be scientific. It's precisely because science fails I posit them. Your play!Hillary

Your surrender to woo woo has been the foundation of our disagreement!
  • Hillary
    But it doesn't, its the same as obsessing about what the biggest or smallest number is, its a pointless waste of brain effort.universeness

It gives a reason why the universe is there and all life in it.
  • Hillary
    Your surrender to woo woo has been the foundation of our disagreement!universeness

Ah! Now I got it! You don't like surrendering!
  • universeness
    It gives a reason why the universe is there and all life in itHillary

No it offers nothing but false woo woo BS that you have surrendered your rationality to when your science screams at you from your other shoulder. "Aw for f*** sake Hillary, you are a thinker not a tinkerer with woo woo."
  • universeness
    Ah! Now I got it! You don't like surrendering!Hillary

No, I don't and I don't like that fact a good scientific thinker like you can. It offends my humanism!
  • Hillary
    No it offers nothing but false woo woo BSuniverseness

How can gods having a reason for creation not provide a reason? Woowoo reason is reason!
  • Hillary

You think I surrender to them? No way! To nobody!

999!
  • universeness
    How can gods having a reason for creation not provide a reason? Woowoo reason is reasonHillary

Defeatist surrender to woo woo! The easy way out because physics befuddles you even with your impressive knowledge of it. The pressure of the search has defeated you. You have laid down and screamed for mercy and the woo woo has offered itself to you as an escape from the challenge of rational human thinking. The SCIgodian leaders can now use you to help them become rich!
  • Hillary
    Defeatist surrender to woo woo! The easy way out because physics befuddles you even with your impressive knowledge of it.universeness

It befuddles me because I'm impressed the gods could have come up with such ingenuity! Try to let that appear from a mindless spark.
  • universeness
    You think I surrender to them? No way! To nobody!Hillary

YES YOU HAVE UTTERLY SURRENDERED TO THEM!
    The woo woo BS has made you insult the best most productive most useful thinking you have ever done, PHYSICS! It didnt love you back enough so you ran backwards towards the poly wolly doodle BS of theism for some relief from your own pressurised rational.
    Other good thinkers did the same, Tesla fell in love with a pigeon for f*** sake!
    You wanted to drink from car exhausts. Put the pieces together humpty dumpty!
  • Hillary
    You have laid down and screamed for mercy and the woo woo has offered itself to you as an escape from the challenge of rational human thinking. The SCIgodian leaders can now use you to help them become rich!universeness

And they even endowed it with heavenly magic! Fuck the scigodian leaders! Follow your dream, and you'll go far! Every man and woman is a star!
  • Hillary
    YES YOU HAVE UTTERLY SURRENDERED TO THEM!
    The woo woo BS has made you insult the best most productive most useful thinking you have ever done, PHYSICS!
    universeness

They exist, but I haven't surrendered to them! Why should I?

The SCIgodian leaders can now use you to help them become rich!universeness

??
  • Hillary
    The woo woo BS has made you insult the best most productive most useful thinking you have ever done, PHYSICS!universeness

The gods helped me! Why should the woowoo insult physics?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.