• stoicHoneyBadger
    Trump was a crook before he was elected. Tax fraud was his specialty. He violated numerous laws before and during his presidency.

He withdrew from the Paris Climate Accord. The Paris Accords are inadequate and have been ignored around the world, but his reasons were his loyalty to Republican energy interests and climate crisis denial.

He engaged in potentially damaging relationships with Vladimir Putin (potentially treasonous).

He encouraged insurrection on January 6, 2021. This was an extremely serious illegal act for a sitting president. It was an attempt to prevent Congress from ratifying the election of his opponent.

Since leaving office, he has yet to acknowledge that he lost the election, and has been working with Republican Party operatives to make it easier to falsify election results and at the same time limit the number of voters who might vote for the opposing party.

and so on and so forth. I am trying to forget his term in office.

Presidents in general are not reliable truth tellers (not because they are morally deficient, but because of political necessity and expedience) but he set a new low for deceit and misrepresentation that we had not seen since Richard Nixon (forced to resign in 1974).

EDIT: He further betrayed the American people by being the incompetent narcissistic buffoon that a majority of the population thought he would be.
    Bitter Crank

You seem to be just repeating leftist talking points which have very little to do with reality.
    If it was insurrection, why no one is arrested for it? Why people charged are charged for trespassing?

What exactly did he engage in with Putin? Somehow Putin was sitting put under Trump, who by the way banned Putin's pipeline, didn't he? Biden lifted sanction off that pipeline, and said he will not intervene if Putin invaded Ukraine, which he did.

And don't even start with that climate change idiocy. So far it just made nations abandon their energy independence and, once they understood that wind & solar don't work, they started buying Putin's gas. So you can see who is benefiting.
  • stoicHoneyBadger
    I'm sure that it wasn't your intention cause I have seen other posts of you and the way you express your opinions, but this one is full of racist social stereotypes.The "smell" of them is all over. Stereotypes that societies must and will overcome one day in the future. I have faith on it.dimosthenis9

What is racist stereotypes? Why are they bad, why should the societies overcome them? :)
  • dimosthenis9
    such as you wouldn't want to take your daughter to boxing and weightlifting. :)stoicHoneyBadger

Yes. You wouldn't want to date a girl that looks like a dude. As weightlifting certainly gives you broader shoulders, be it your main goal or just a side effect.stoicHoneyBadger

Just randomly picking these two ones.
    Seems you have certain models set for what a man or a woman should or shouldn't look like and do.
    If one day your son tells you "I'm gay and that's what makes me happy" would you still love him, support him and treat him the same?

My view is that genders of course have their differences but kids should be raised to be respectful and do WHATEVER makes them happy despite if that's social acceptable or isn't. Whatever fulfills their heart and Not whatever society "expects" from them to do.

Why are they bad, why should the societies overcome them?stoicHoneyBadger

Well if you think that racism and its stereotypes isn't a bad thing and societies shouldn't overcome them, well I don't think I have much more to say then. I rest my case.
  • stoicHoneyBadger
    kids should be raised to be respectful and do WHATEVER makes them happy despite if that's social acceptable or isn't. Whatever fulfills their heart and Not whatever society "expects" from them to do.dimosthenis9

What if killing cats makes them happy? Of course, one should not go against his nature, but being hedonistic and doing 'whatever makes you happy' is extremely shallow. Ok, what if it is just eating ice cream and watching tv all the time? You might want to listen to Peterson about responsibility and such.

Well if you think that racism and its stereotypes isn't a bad thing and societies shouldn't overcome them, well I don't think I have much more to say then. I rest my case.dimosthenis9

So you are operating based on some leftist constructs without even being able to fully argument or justify them. :)
  • dimosthenis9
    What if killing cats makes them happy? Of course, one should not go against his nature, but being hedonistic and doing 'whatever makes you happy' is extremely shallow. Ok, what if it is just eating ice cream and watching tv all the time? You might want to listen to some Peterson about responsibility and such.stoicHoneyBadger

Pfffff.. Obviously I mean doing whatever makes them happy without harming other creatures. Didn't know I had to add that as you to get what I mean. I will know better next time.

Responsibility has nothing to do with what you describe here as what a girl or boy should do. Nothing at all. Not letting your girl do weight lifting if that makes her happy cause men wouldn't want her isn't responsibility. It is something else that I don't want to use the word. Same as eating ice cream all day and watching TV as you mentioned.
    Of course you have to set rules to kids but your "set of rules" are what fuels racism into societies.

So you are operating based on some leftist constructs without even being able to fully argument or justify them. :)stoicHoneyBadger

Not I am based on Logic.
    Justify what exactly? That racism is bad??? Are you really serious? Well if you want me to justify that well no thanks I m not interesting. I don't wanna waste my time that way.
  • stoicHoneyBadger
    Of course you have to set rules to kids but your "set of rules" are what fuels racism into societies.dimosthenis9

Once again, this a leftist cliché that gullible people just repeat without being able to think about it. Is stating obvious racial differences, like IQ, racist, etc?
  • dimosthenis9
    Is stating obvious racial differences, like IQ, racist, etc?stoicHoneyBadger

Stating differences no. Considering them bad/good, inferior/superior yes it is.
  • stoicHoneyBadger
    Stating differences no. Considering them bad/good, inferior/superior yes it is.dimosthenis9

Why? If I'd say that, for example, Aztec culture was bad, because it sacrificed children, does it make me a racist? :D
  • dimosthenis9

Man are you kidding me? You use that example as to justify what exactly?What that has to do with gay issues for example? Should I state every time that whatever harms intentionally others lives or creatures is bad, as you not to use irrelevant issues?Do we compare apples with oranges here?
    You pretend that you don't understand or really you don't? I hope it is the first.
  • stoicHoneyBadger
    Man are you kidding me? You use that example as to justify what exactly?What that has to do with gay issues for example? Should I state every time that whatever harms intentionally others lives or creatures is bad, as you not to use irrelevant issues.
    You pretend that you don't understand or really you don't? I hope it is the first.
    dimosthenis9

ok, so if a race/culture harms other, we can say it is bad. If it doesn't we can only say it is different. :) I mean for me all those concepts ( you can not say such and such!!! ) are very relative, as I am free to think and say whatever I want. And I'm a bit messing around with you, seeing how rigid your thinking is.
  • dimosthenis9
    ok, so if a race/culture harms other, we can say it is bad. If it doesn't we can only say it is different.stoicHoneyBadger

Took you some time but you got there eventually.

And I'm a bit messing around with you, seeing how rigid your thinking is.stoicHoneyBadger

Yeah that's what you did. Sure..

.. And that proves it

I mean for me all those concepts ( you can not say such and such!!! ) are very relative,stoicHoneyBadger

Aztecs and gays very relative indeed...
  • dimosthenis9
    if blacks are committing more crimes than whites in the same circumstances, is it OK to say that it is because of racial differences ( lower IQ, higher aggression, etc. ) and that those circumstances need to be taken into account OR saying such things would be heresy, we should assume they are equal and if they are committing crimes, it is only because the white society somehow mistreated them?stoicHoneyBadger

No it isn't OK to judge a whole group of people cause of their skin color and describe them as inferior or with lower IQ or criminals.And yes they are of course equal. Simply as that.

Each case is different.Each person is different. We can discuss the social reasons for making black people to commit more crimes (if they do) but categorize all blacks as criminals is pure stupidity.
    If you belonged to a group of 10 black people let's say and even 9 of them were criminals and treat them as such. Would you like others to treat you as criminal also even if you didn't do anything at all? Or treat you as inferior? Would that be fair for you?

Each person should be judged by his and only actions individually .And not from racial characteristics. Period.
  • stoicHoneyBadger
    No it isn't OK to judge a whole group of people cause of their skin color and describe them as inferior or with lower IQ or criminals.And yes they are of course equal. Simply as that.dimosthenis9

I did not say all blacks should be treated as criminals. I asked whether in your world view it was OK to point out that they commit more crimes and whether it is OK to look for internal reasons ( lower IQ, higher aggression ), rather than external ones ( society made me do it ) ?
  • dimosthenis9

External of course. Not that justifies any criminal action. It might not be cause of society reasons at all. There are some people who are just bastards. Black or white. Not necessarily society's fault.
  • stoicHoneyBadger
    External of course.dimosthenis9

So looking for internal reasons is heresy, even if they are obvious? :grin:
  • dimosthenis9
    even if they are obvious? :grin:stoicHoneyBadger

Obvious for you only.
  • stoicHoneyBadger
    Obvious for you only.dimosthenis9

ok, just messing with you, exploring your rigid idea of "all races/cultures equal, anybody who disagrees is a bad person".
    It is also fun sometimes making libs short circuit by asking 'what is a woman?' , they know, but are terrified to answer.
  • dimosthenis9

You are really messing with yourself my friend. That's the whole point. Your arguments are totally incoherent as all racist arguments. Same old story. Take care.
  • Agent Smith
    Is stating obvious racial differences, like IQ, racist, etc?stoicHoneyBadger

That science or math is subjective is plain as the nose on your face! Duh!
  • stoicHoneyBadger
    You are really messing with yourself my friend. That's the whole point. Your arguments are totally incoherent as all racist arguments. Same old story. Take care.dimosthenis9

Nah, you're just projecting. :D
  • Harry Hindu
    My view is that genders of course have their differences but kids should be raised to be respectful and do WHATEVER makes them happy despite if that's social acceptable or isn't. Whatever fulfills their heart and Not whatever society "expects" from them to do.dimosthenis9
    Typical leftist hypocrisy. Be respectful but do whatever you want, even if it's not socially acceptable. Sounds like you're saying "I can be disrespectful by forcing my view of sex and gender on others and everyone else has to respect that." People need to get over themselves. Free speech means everyone has the right to use it and a certain group does not have the right to use their fragile emotional state as a muzzle for others. I mean seriously, who here is so concerened about how others refer to them in the third person when they aren't around, which is usually when you refer to someone in the third person?
  • dimosthenis9
    . Be respectful but do whatever you want, even if it's not socially acceptable.Harry Hindu

And that's wrong because.....??

Sounds like you're saying "I can be disrespectful by forcing my view of sex and gender on others and everyone else has to respect that."Harry Hindu

Wtf? How you got that idea? No it doesn't sound like that at all. Just what you weirdly understood.

. Free speech means everyone has the right to use it and a certain group does not have the right to use their fragile emotional state as a muzzle for others. I mean seriously, who here is so concerened about others refer to them in the third person when they aren't around, which is usually when you refer to someone in the third person?Harry Hindu

Again wtf? What's your point and what you want me to rephrase?Who told you I'm against free speech?? Didn't get anything.

Weird post.
  • Harry Hindu
    And that's wrong because.....??dimosthenis9
    Because it's a contradiction.

Wtf?dimosthenis9
    So much for being respectful.
  • dimosthenis9

Sorry I can't follow your way of thinking. If I respect others can't I also do whatever my heart wants without caring about idiot social stereotypes? How is that contradiction?
  • Harry Hindu
    Absolutely, but the hypocrisy comes about when you impose your own stereotypes on others and demand that they be respected.
  • Harry Hindu
    You’re not doing your intelligence any favours here.Possibility
    Another example. If someone would point out that your concept of men and women doesn't do your intelligence any favors, well that would be bigotry/disrespectful, right? I haven't seen stoicHoneyBadger identify as an idiot yet, have you?
  • dimosthenis9
    but the hypocrisy comes about when you impose your own stereotypes on others and demand that they be respectedHarry Hindu

And where exactly I did that? My opinion is "stereotypes"?? And also means that I m imposing it on others?Cause I disagree with racist stereotypes and find them totally wrong and idiotic makes me wanna impose my worldview to others? Again I can't follow you...
  • Joshs
    It is also fun sometimes making libs short circuit by asking 'what is a woman?' , they know, but are terrified to answer.stoicHoneyBadger

You know what’s also fun? Asking what is a male or female dog or cat. Mor specifically, what causes make and female behavior in animals? For instance, dog breeders and experts can quickly determine the difference between a male and female simply on the basis of their behavior. It seems that make and female dogs have subtly different brain ‘wiring’. I call this perceptual-affective style , because it has to do with a a certain way a dog or cat perceives sensations and affects that is gender related and independent of individual differences in personality. Would you agree that there are such consistent , recognizable behavioral differences between the genders in dogs and cats? Would you then agree that there are also such robust inborn gender differences in behavior between male and female humans?
  • stoicHoneyBadger
    recognizable behavioral differences between the genders in dogs and cats?Joshs

I did not work with lots of dogs or cats, but probably there are, same as in humans.
  • stoicHoneyBadger
    Typical leftist hypocrisy. Be respectful but do whatever you want, even if it's not socially acceptable. Sounds like you're saying "I can be disrespectful by forcing my view of sex and gender on others and everyone else has to respect that."Harry Hindu

Yeap, that's how leftists usually operate. )
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment