• PseudoB
    Core Opposites....

Philosophy and Physics.

Philosophy being the Idea that then Causes Motion, and Works toward a Physics of Manifestation.

So that "middle part", the part that causes motion, is governed by Agreements held. So if put into a spiritual context, this "middle part" would be the Soul/Mind that holds these agreements. The same mind that holds them, is the same who interprets the Screen. The interpretation depends SOLELY UPON MOMENTUM's.

Greed, anger, lust, fear, worry, doubt, etc, etc, etc.... determine HOW we Experience WHAT we Experience.

That's awesome stuff, so long what we sense is coming from an External source, having their own properties, apart from self.

But, if the Agreements held determine our Experiences, then how do we account for any opposition?

Simple. The Momentum of the Hive far exceeds the Momentum of the Singular Mind.

Until the Concept of Truth enters into the Realm of the Mind. The Realm of Experiences.

So wait.... If this is the case, the Truth then stands to be Experiential, once Purified and Separated....

This brings a Garden to life....

So what is outside of the opposites??

The Experience of lies believed does not justify them.

It only clarifies to us what exactly we believe.

To "believe", is to "be alive".... to give life, our life, to the thing believed.

Hence, Experience.

This places Experience in the Realm of Choice. Perspective assures us of the Experience of belief.

Thus the power of Media.

Consider.
  • PseudoB
    I would like to have an actual conversation about this, talk it out, work it out, etc.

I see here an application of spiritual alchemy.... and done legally.

What I am about to dive into is surely going to offend most, but worse, stands to destroy economies, social structures, and virtually every prison of Mind projected upon the masses, yet promises that this understanding will not allow for the Experience of Opposition. I am making an attempt to explain a whole other Way of understanding and application of mystical texts, from the Bible to Buddha, lol, altho Buddhism does not openly reveal this. It appears this understanding is only given to the initiated, once they have been prepared. So consider well before denying, and even more before application.

Perspective alone proves the Experience of Belief.

From Yeshua of Nazareth to Plato to Newton, the Laws of Motion are more applicable to things not seen. Hebrews 11:1-3 in the KJV 1611, explains this well.

This I find to be evident, once pointed out. The Process though, has been revealed as well, in the first few verses of Genesis. Explained as the Process of bringing a spirit to manifestation, this understanding stands to destroy the lies believed. The prisons of mankind are now opened.

I can not drop a bomb like this without warning: the application of this presents as a Fire, by which to put the fires of the world under subjection.

Yeshua of Nazareth is the only One to bring the Concept of the Law of Life into the Equation, and thereby giving us "legal right" to proceed on this Journey.

Law = if/then

if(Truth/Lies + Agreement) then Experience

If Truth is an Absolute, then no lie can come from Truth. This Agreement, when Applied, strengthens the Fire. When purified, the Fire stands to reForm the Experience to align with Truth.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.