• James Riley

If only we could figure out a way to make them think it was their idea. Maybe bury it the bowels of a Qanon web site, along with Ivermectin and other such things.
  • jorndoe
    What I find especially disingenuous about the vaccine deniers is their arrogance at disbelieving immunology and other medical experts. Yet, if their child was sick or they themselves needed emergency medical treatment, how quickly would they do exactly what those same experts told them to do?Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
  • MondoR
    Some sanity is left in this world.

The crazies and hystericals haven't completely taken over.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/natural-immunity-covid-19-legality-substitute-vaccination-123106323.html

The 673,676-person Israeli study found that people who recovered from prior SARS-CoV-2 infection and remained unvaccinated were 27 times less likely to experience symptomatic reinfection from the Delta variant when compared to those who had not been infected and received two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine. The study also found that previously infected people who received a single dose of the vaccine received additional protection against the Delta variant.

In a smaller study conducted by Washington University School of Medicine and published in Nature, senior author Ali Ellebedy, PhD, an associate professor of medicine and of molecular microbiology, found antibody-producing cells in the bone marrow of 15 of 19 study subjects 11 months after their first COVID-19 symptoms. "These cells will live and produce antibodies for the rest of people’s lives. That’s strong evidence for long-lasting immunity,” Ellebedy said

We need to mandate that people can't eat junk food.

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2021/08/study-severe-covid-higher-viral-loads-immune-response-linked-obesity
  • MondoR
    No, but when asked to do so, I willJames Riley

Who needs to ask you? I believe the President said you should have a booster. Your immunity is waning and you are a menace to mankind. Who knows how many people you are going to kill. You are an obedient lemming aren't you? What else will you do, if asked to? Take opioids? The FDA approved them. Has killed 10s of thousands of people.
  • James Riley
    Who needs to ask you?MondoR

My doctor.

I believe the President said you should have a booster.MondoR

And the experts say wait (I had the J&J).

Your immunity is waning and you are a menace to mankind.MondoR

It is, but you're the menace to intelligence.

Who knows how many people you are going to kill.MondoR

Not as many as you.

You are an obedient lemming aren't you?MondoR

No, but I am humble enough to know I'm not an immunologist, a doctor or an expert on this matter. How about you, Dr. Mondo?

What else will you do, if asked to?MondoR

Depends.

Take opioids?MondoR

Yes, as a matter of fact. You take them just to the point where the pain stops and no more. No euphoria. Follow your doctor's orders.

The FDA approved them.MondoR

They did. And they work, if used properly. You should not use them, though. You think you know it all.

Has killed 10s of thousands of people.MondoR

Yes. And how many people have been killed by the Covid vaccine? Covid?
  • MondoR
    o, but I am humble enough to know I'm not an immunologist, a doctor or an expert on this matter. How about you, Dr. Mondo?James Riley

No, you are just an obedient little lemming who listens to I don't know who, but not the President.
  • MondoR
    Yes. And how many people have been killed by the Covid vaccine? Covid?James Riley

A friend of mine. Someone who was forced to take it against her will to hold on to her job. Murder?
  • James Riley
    No, you are just an obedient little lemming who listens to I don't know who, but not the President.MondoR

The President isn't an immunologist either. I'll abide the CDC and my own doctor. You, however, are an obedient little lemming for Alex Jones and Tucker Carlson. LOL!
  • James Riley
    A friend of mine. Someone who was forced to take it against her will to hold on to her job. MURDERERS!MondoR

First of all, I think you are a fucking liar. But even if you lost your friend to the vax, she wasn't forced to take it. She could have and should have forfeited her job. We don't need anti's out in public. Either way, it's collateral damage in the war against the virus that has killed way more, by huge orders of magnitude, than any death caused by a vaccine. Besides, you can't prove the vax killed her. It was a comorbidity. Yeah, that's the ticket.
  • jorndoe
    So , in your opinion, SARS-CoV-2 should be left to replicate propagate mutate unchecked with no containment efforts, leaving whatever in its wake? If so, then how much of medicine would you ditch altogether anyway?
  • MondoR
    in your opinion, SARS-CoV-2 should be left to replicate propagate mutate unchecked with no containment efforts, leaving whatever in its wake? If so, then how much of medicine would you ditch altogether anyway?jorndoe

It's so much healthier to be informed, than to a obedient lemming.

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/09/965703047/vaccines-could-drive-the-evolution-of-more-covid-19-mutants

My advice is to avoid listening to b.s politicians, and a totally corrupt pharmaceutical industry. Do your own research before sticking crap into your body.
  • MondoR
    First of all, I think you are a fucking liarJames Riley

Well, I think you should be an obedient lemming. Let me know how it turns out.
  • James Riley
    Well, I think you should be an obedient lemming.MondoR

Maybe I should be, but I'm not. So there's that. LOL! Jeesh, if you had another brain you'd be a half wit.
  • Mikie

Yet every study you cite highly recommends everyone get vaccinated. I guess they’re both “hysterical” and not hysterical…normal anti-vaxxer consistency. :rofl:
  • Mikie
    A friend of mine. Someone who was forced to take it against her will to hold on to her job. Murder?MondoR

:rofl: :rofl:
  • Mikie
    It's so much healthier to be informed, than to a obedient lemming.

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/09/965703047/vaccines-could-drive-the-evolution-of-more-covid-19-mutants

My advice is to avoid listening to b.s politicians, and a totally corrupt pharmaceutical industry. Do your own research before sticking crap into your body.
    MondoR

The article quoted (but not read by Dr. Science):

Mutant coronaviruses can make vaccines less effective. At the same time, vaccines can contribute to virus mutations, but this is a slow process that should be manageable.

“Your own research.” This means: Google something, find an article that you think supports your beliefs, don’t read it or understand it in any way, post it, and then call everyone else dumb for being such fools for listening to experts.
  • Wheatley

I'd bet anything NPR wouldn't publish an article that is anti vaccine.
  • Mikie

But Dr. Science thinks it supports his delusional rantings. Which is why I checked it out. Turns out it doesn’t—what a shocker!
  • Wheatley
    Which is why I checked it out.Xtrix
    For some people (very dishonest people), checking out their 'sources' is always necessary.
  • Mikie
    Turns out anti-vaxxers are anti-medicine.
  • Wheatley
    Turns out anti-vaxxers are anti-medicineXtrix
    I wouldn't date someone who never goes to the doctor. :chin:
  • Merkwurdichliebe
    wouldn't date someone who never goes to the doctor.Wheatley

How would you find that out if you won't go on a date with them? Do you find it out when you are asking them out?
  • Merkwurdichliebe
    Turns out anti-vaxxers are anti-medicine.Xtrix

Lol, just like jehovah witnesses and Christian scientists and rastafarians
  • Wheatley
    How would you find that out if you won't go on a date with them? Do you find it out when you are asking them out?Merkwurdichliebe
    They probably smell. :lol:
  • jorndoe
    Responding to something not asked, . Try again.

avoid listening to b.sMondoR

Done. Now what?

Do your own researchMondoR

Done. What did "your own research" consist in exactly, that others should believe you? Anything like Robert Steele? What you've posted thus far? :snicker:
  • Merkwurdichliebe
    They probably smell. :lol:Wheatley

oh yes, like decaying corpses? You should stop looking for dates at the cemetery. You should try the morgue, the fermeldahide is still pretty fresh
  • Wheatley
    oh yes, like decaying corpses? You should stop looking for dates at the cemetery. You should try the morgue, the fermeldahide is still pretty freshMerkwurdichliebe
    Yuck! :vomit:
  • Merkwurdichliebe
    Yuck! :vomit:Wheatley

It was a joke :vomit:
  • baker
    Here's the thing: Why don't the vocal pro-vaccers (who claim to be taken hostage by the unvaccinated) put their money where their mouth is and limit health care (and other things) for the unvaccinated?

If the vocal pro-vaccers believe they are so right, so superior to the unvaccinated, then what on earth is stopping them from passing laws in accordance with that?
    — baker

"Doctor do no harm", "doctor help the sick", all that? Empathy/decency towards the ignorant/fearful/ungrateful? Ethics? I'm thinking there are a few reasons anyway.
    jorndoe

If that were so, then why do they complain about it?
    Why do the vocal pro-vaccers complain about having empathy or compassion for the unvaccinated?
    Why do they complain about having to go to some lengths to help them, medically?

That's a strange thing, to feel sorry for acting ethically.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment