• jorndoe
    @Isaac, to be honest, these varying views can sometimes be illuminating in whichever ways, so in that respect feel free to keep it up. Of course there's also some threshold, readily exemplified by the flat-Earthers.
  • Mikie
    You should leave the thinking for your intellectual superiors, like me and other vaxers.James Riley

:rofl:

It is easy to feel smart next to these guys, isn’t it? But then I feel like the bully picking on the weakest kids. Remorse sets in. I really don’t hold them in contempt— I just think they’re delusionally wrong.
  • James Riley
    It is easy to feel smart next to these guys, isn’t it? But then I feel like the bully picking on the weakest kids. Remorse sets in. I really don’t hold them in contempt— I just think they’re delusionally wrong.Xtrix

:100:

I've always felt that wise cannot complain about stupid. So I am admittedly very unwise, even demonstrating my stupidity by engagement with those who have mastered the art.
  • MondoR
    Same with the polio vaccineXtrix

Right, and long term effects were never studied.

BTW, polio was already in a steep decline before the first vaccination was administered. Natural immunity.
  • Mikie
    Same with the polio vaccine
    — Xtrix

MondoR

Given that it’s been 70 years or so, we do know the long term effects: eradication of polio.

Oh to go back to the good ol’ days of natural immunity and no artificial nonsense like vaccines— or antibiotics, or sterilization of equipment, or…

Oh to be able to die from smallpox once again!
  • MondoR
    we do know the long term effectsXtrix

How?
  • Mikie

How do we know polio is eradicated…hmm. You got me. It’s a hoax!!

• James Riley
    — MondoR

Given that it’s been 70 years or so, we do know the long term effects: eradication of polio.
    Xtrix

Yep. Good thing we didn't have the top reason for vaccine hesitancy back then (politics).
  • Mikie

Politics and Pinterest.
  • MondoR
    How do we know polio is eradicated…hmm. You got me. It’s a hoax!!Xtrix

All I see is there same diseases with different names and lots of new diseases that didn't even exist when I was young. Medical bills have skyrocketed. Seems to me a sicker life.
  • Mikie
    All I see is there same diseases with different namesMondoR

Yes! What was that new name for polio again? Dysentery?
  • MondoR
    Same with the polio vaccine. Totally unknown effects. Just wait. They’re a disaster waiting to happenXtrix

I usually don't take advice from hysterical people. You really have to calm down. The Covid virus will never be eradicated. We'll all have it inside of us forever. You can thank Dr. Fauci for funding gain of function research.
  • Mikie
    The Covid virus will never be eradicated. We'll all have it inside of us forever. You can thank Dr. Fauci for funding gain of function research.MondoR

Oh no!!
  • Mikie
    “Is that a vaccine?!”

“No mom, it’s heroin- I swear!”
  • MondoR
    Why would any person listen to am hysterical person for advice or guidance?
  • Mikie
    Why would any person listen to am hysterical person for advice or guidance?MondoR

In think that’s exactly why no one takes your hysterical rantings seriously.

Besides your buffoonery, of course.
  • James Riley
    Why would any person listen to am hysterical person for advice or guidance?MondoR

That's why no one listens to you for guidance.

In think that’s exactly why no one takes your hysterical rantings seriously.Xtrix

Oops! Beat me to it. :grin:
  • Mikie

:rofl:

It writes itself.
  • Mikie
    Mondo reminds me of a kid playing a video game and thinking he’s winning — when the game isn’t plugged in.
  • jorndoe
    , I'd rather meet SARS-CoV-2 armed (i.e. vaccinated) than unarmed.
    The unarmed has a higher risk of becoming a virus replication/propagation/mutation factory. ☣
    And higher risk of long COVID-19, getting (seriously) sick, up to and including death. ☠
    Seems foolish not to, and also remains the general recommendation of doctors and hospitals.

0cfdtjxs7yjvjxdw.jpg
  • James Riley
    Mondo reminds me of a kid playing a video game and thinking he’s winning — when the game isn’t plugged in.Xtrix

:lol:
  • MondoR
    Hey, I'm healthy, doing great, and looking forward to a long and happy life. Anyone who wants to inject crap into their body every six months is free to do so. Only downside is that medical costs are already over 20% (much more than any other country) of the GNP and the U.S has the lowest expectancy of any of the 35 developed nations (and going down). I have to pay for this craziness, but that's Life. I do feel sorry for those millions of people who are being forced to experiment with their body. The totalitarian state has arrived. Keep me posted on how things turn out. I want to remind you that your protection is waning. Good luck.
  • Mikie

That cartoon is fantastic.

Hey, I'm healthy, doing great, and looking forward to a long and happy life being a medical ignoramus.MondoR

Truer words were never spoken.
  • MondoR
    That's why no one listens to you for guidanceJames Riley

There are tens of millions of people who don't want that crap injected into their bloodstreams but the crazies have seized control.
  • Mikie
    There are tens of millions of other imbeciles who don't want that "crap" injected into their bloodstreams but the crazies have seized control.MondoR

We know.
  • MondoR
    Good luck with your War on a Virus. rofl Humans <shrug>.
  • James Riley
    There are tens of millions of people who don't want that crap injected into their bloodstreams but the crazies have seized control.MondoR

I didn't want to either. But I considered it my civic duty. Oh, and I'm not afraid of needles.

Here's your tens of millions:

241698061_1229180234253681_7977655954990733243_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=vrSZfTbAKkoAX8IuxSr&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=09c6e16d090d6d559819d7ca5ea966f0&oe=6154DF1B
  • MondoR
    I didn't want to either. But I considered it my civic duty. Oh, and I'm not afraid of needles.James Riley

You took one for humankind. Good luck!

BTW, you realize there was something more in that needle that they injected into your bloodstream don't you?

To the Front lines! This is War!!

Proof positive that Darwin was wrong. Humankind is most assuredly regressing at a faster and faster pace.
  • Yohan
    It is easy to feel smart next to these guys, isn’t it? But then I feel like the bully picking on the weakest kids. Remorse sets in. I really don’t hold them in contempt— I just think they’re delusionally wrong.Xtrix
    I'm glad you don't hold anybody in contempt.
    I'm glad to see that its just you think people are delusionally wrong.
    I think people could take things the wrong way at times.
  • James Riley
    To the Front lines! This is War!!MondoR

It's either that or spit on the troops and aid and abet the virus.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment