• Changeling
    I have concerns about sending any money to @jamalrob via a monthly subscription fee as I'm not particularly ecstatic about giving away $5 (or potentially $10) a month to a putin supporter/apologist residing in Moscow.

Are there any alternative means by which I can support the site?

I would also dissuade others from subscribing to TPF unless there is a possible circumvention of this issue.
  • Moliere
    Uhhh..... dude. 5/10 bucks a month is not a lot for most of us. And regardless of jamal's politics, he's keeping the sight running. So just... decide i guess? The money just keeps the sight up.
  • Changeling
    So just... decide i guess?Moliere

I'm afraid there's no decision to be made at this point as it's morally objectionable to be sending any amount of money to someone who advocates for putin.

The money just keeps the sight up.Moliere

Questions must be asked of this, too.
  • VagabondSpectre
    This thread is hilarious. Reminds me of Fry and Laurie

• Michael
    You can send me the money. In typical communist fashion, jamalrob doesn't pay me for my work.
  • Changeling
    In a vain attempt to silence me @jamalrob had the audacity to pit hotheaded, ginger, Dutch firebrand '@Benkei' against me. I was subsequently labelled as autistic and a non-native speaker of English.
  • Jamal
    hotheaded, ginger, Dutch firebrand @BenkeiThe Opposite

I really lolled
  • Benkei
    One wonders how he knows I'm a ginger... :rofl:
  • Baden
    :lol:

This is why KGB agent @NOS4A2 hasn't been banned btw, he's a @jamalrob sockpuppet. :scream:
  • Jamal
    By the way comrades, we currently have $144 USD in our PayPal account, and that's after the monthly $49.99 came out on Nov 1st. So we're doing all right, so long as PlushForums don't bump us up to the higher rate--which I actually expected long before now.

Sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed. It's much appreciated, because let's face it, who wants to see ads in this haven of sanity--er, you know what I mean.

The money just sits there and covers the monthly hosting cost and some other hosting-related stuff. (Except for the funds that I funnel down to the Donbass People's Militia, of course)
  • Jamal
    Kinda makes sense.
  • Jamal
    There are spies everywhere, I assure you
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.