• jaofao
    Hi everyone!

Since this is my first ever post, I guess I'd best say hi; but I don't know where is where yet, so I'm just doing it here. Hopefully I'm not landing in the wrong place. I'd appreciate it if someone would give me some guidelines on this forum.

I'm not sure if being thoughtful is the same as being philosophical, I only know that I do make my brain work a little bit extra, and I have the urge to exchange thoughts with others.

I'm here hoping to be enlightened; and although I'd rather stay anonymous, I'd gladly make exceptions for minds I admire, and add them to my circle of friends. That would be the best rewards I could hope for!

Looking forward to learning from you all.
  • Jamal
    I'm not sure if being thoughtful is the same as being philosophical, I only know that I do make my brain work a little bit extra, and I have the urge to exchange thoughts with others.

I'm here hoping to be enlightened; and although I'd rather stay anonymous, I'd gladly make exceptions for minds I admire, and add them to my circle of friends. That would be the best rewards I could hope for!
    jaofao

Seems like you'll be a good addition to the forum jaofao :smile:

Welcome
  • jaofao
    This forum seems like a good community too. Thanks for welcoming me!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.