• ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Monica?S

Nah, Monica can come. :rofl:
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    And often does, I hear.unenlightened

:rofl: I couldn't bring myself to use the other spelling but knew that some witty thinkers would catch it anyway! :love:
  • Sir2u
    I expect Jove will have to hurl lightning bolts from Mt. Olympus to so much as get their attention. Then turn them from anxious Anglicans to mild mice which will be set upon by Catholic cats which will be set upon by Lutheran lions and finally be annihilated by Zoroastrianism zealots.Bitter Crank

You forgot the Amazonian shamans and their poison darts.

I saw a few minutes of a soccer game the missus was watching, American soccer league, and there was a big banner in the background advertising some church. How low they have fallen.
  • Sir2u
    And here it is folks, the news we have all held our breathes waiting for.

I warned you, I told you that they end of the world was coming. And here is the proof.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/bible-prophecy-realised-first-red-13213028

Proof that the end of the world is not bullshit,

it is cow shit. :lol:
  • Akanthinos

Well, its all downhill for every religions as far as I know, none are actually growing once you compare to population growth. Catholics are probably amongst the safest christians for now just because Italy and south of France will always remains theirs, and how well the south-american demographic is at maintaining its size. I assume the Orthodox Church also is doing relatively better than most other religious groups in christianity.

But that red cow means I have to go get my bug-out bag ready. Hope I get to so you all in real after the Rapture. :halo:
  • Sir2u
    But that red cow means I have to go get my bug-out bag ready.Akanthinos

Mine is under my bed.

Hope I get to so you all in real after the Rapture. :halo:Akanthinos

You wont get to see me, I am going to fucking hell. And the emphasis, I hope, will be on the fucking. :cool: :naughty: :fire:
  • Mikie
    There's a lot going on today (April 4th, 2023) in the United States and elsewhere. I feel the need to summarize it all in one place, so here it is:

* Finland joined NATO.
    * Donald Trump is being arraigned in New York city.
    * Wisconsin's Supreme Court is up for grabs (will have a major impact on abortion, gerrymandering, and elections in a swing state).
    * Chicago is electing a new mayor (also has ramifications far beyond the borders of the city).

This is for posterity. Will be interesting to look back in a few years and see how consequential (or not) each of these events were.
  • T Clark
    Donald Trump is being arraigned in New York city.Mikie

Events around the arraignment will be broadcast live. It's scheduled for 2:15. There will be a live press conference by the prosecutor at 3:30.
  • Sir2u
    OK, weird things are happening around here. I just opened the lounge and found that "The News Discussion" is at the top of the list. It is marked as unread but the last post was 10 months ago and I read it way back then.

Is someone practicing for April fools day?
12345Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet