• ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Monica?S

Nah, Monica can come. :rofl:
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    And often does, I hear.unenlightened

:rofl: I couldn't bring myself to use the other spelling but knew that some witty thinkers would catch it anyway! :love:
  • Sir2u
    I expect Jove will have to hurl lightning bolts from Mt. Olympus to so much as get their attention. Then turn them from anxious Anglicans to mild mice which will be set upon by Catholic cats which will be set upon by Lutheran lions and finally be annihilated by Zoroastrianism zealots.Bitter Crank

You forgot the Amazonian shamans and their poison darts.

I saw a few minutes of a soccer game the missus was watching, American soccer league, and there was a big banner in the background advertising some church. How low they have fallen.
  • Sir2u
    And here it is folks, the news we have all held our breathes waiting for.

I warned you, I told you that they end of the world was coming. And here is the proof.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/bible-prophecy-realised-first-red-13213028

Proof that the end of the world is not bullshit,

it is cow shit. :lol:
  • Akanthinos

Well, its all downhill for every religions as far as I know, none are actually growing once you compare to population growth. Catholics are probably amongst the safest christians for now just because Italy and south of France will always remains theirs, and how well the south-american demographic is at maintaining its size. I assume the Orthodox Church also is doing relatively better than most other religious groups in christianity.

But that red cow means I have to go get my bug-out bag ready. Hope I get to so you all in real after the Rapture. :halo:
  • Sir2u
    But that red cow means I have to go get my bug-out bag ready.Akanthinos

Mine is under my bed.

Hope I get to so you all in real after the Rapture. :halo:Akanthinos

You wont get to see me, I am going to fucking hell. And the emphasis, I hope, will be on the fucking. :cool: :naughty: :fire:
  • Mikie
    There's a lot going on today (April 4th, 2023) in the United States and elsewhere. I feel the need to summarize it all in one place, so here it is:

* Finland joined NATO.
    * Donald Trump is being arraigned in New York city.
    * Wisconsin's Supreme Court is up for grabs (will have a major impact on abortion, gerrymandering, and elections in a swing state).
    * Chicago is electing a new mayor (also has ramifications far beyond the borders of the city).

This is for posterity. Will be interesting to look back in a few years and see how consequential (or not) each of these events were.
  • T Clark
    Donald Trump is being arraigned in New York city.Mikie

Events around the arraignment will be broadcast live. It's scheduled for 2:15. There will be a live press conference by the prosecutor at 3:30.
  • Sir2u
    OK, weird things are happening around here. I just opened the lounge and found that "The News Discussion" is at the top of the list. It is marked as unread but the last post was 10 months ago and I read it way back then.

Is someone practicing for April fools day?
  • Lionino
    GLAnUJTWcAAjjLr.jpg:large

Jolly greetings to all Canadians! :lol:
  • AmadeusD
    We may be in the minority, but that is utterly absurd. LOL
  • Lionino
    Hey man, don't be futaphobic
  • javi2541997
    don't be futaphobicLionino

I have never heard or read that word. I decided to search around Google and - on an anime web page - it says the following about futaphobic:

Is there a reason why they do this? o.O
    Can't imagine they are homo-or futaphobic... I mean, I looked at their studio scenes they gave away recently. There is some really weird s***, but also several futa scenes.

The paragraph above is an answer to this:

If I remember correctly from the prior games to now is that illusion gender locks the male character so you are not able to do that in game. The only thing you can do is save the male pose in studio and then load a female in the place of the male character.

So you can get your still shots and with enough you could make a gif but as far as actually putting in a female to the designated male slot, I don't think that can be done and if it can, it will break the game or some illusion policy by laws. Again I am not sure so I could be wrong but that's how I remember it from the SBPR/PC days.

I am terribly lost...

BTW, the link to the whole thread is here: https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/illusion-honey%E2%99%A5select-%E3%83%8F%E3%83%8B%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BB%E3%83%AC%E3%82%AF%E3%83%88-mod-request-thread.546759/page-13
  • Lionino
    I have never heard or read that word.javi2541997

I am glad, I actually made it up. If you want to guess what it means, click here https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=futanari , but I recommend that you don't.
  • javi2541997
    Okay, after reading the definition in the urban dictionary, I now understand what it is all about.
    Yet I had to find images because it was difficult to put an image of a futanari in my mind.

I recommend you to search for futanari inflation. Interesting. Even more, if you are weeaboo like me.
  • Lionino
    I recommend you to search for futanari inflationjavi2541997

I know exactly what this refers to, so I will not. But speaking of anime, I learned of a very good website to watch it for free, lemonparty dot org
  • javi2541997
    Watch for free exactly what? Anime or futanari? :lol:
    I guess futanari should be included in the hentai section.
  • Lionino

speaking of animeLionino
  • frank
    Two updates;

1. We're switching to La Nina now, so the weather will be cooler than last year.

2. The US economy isn't showing any signs of slowing, so no rate cuts and many frustrated investors. This is good for Main St and bad for Wall St., in other words the Antichrist has risen and we're all going to die.
  • Lionino
    1. We're switching to La Nina now, so the weather will be cooler than last year.frank

That explains it. Goddamn it.
  • frank
    That explains it. Goddamn it.Lionino

We're switching now. This excludes you, where the weather will be similar to a sauna most of the time.
  • AmadeusD
    This went somewhere weird.
  • Lionino
    It is 4º here right now, so I will take the change.
  • javi2541997
    It is 4º hereLionino

Glad to know another user who uses Celsius like me!
    When I read posts with Fahrenheit references... hmm... it is very obnoxious to me.
  • frank
    Glad to know another user who uses Celsius like me!
    When I read posts with Fahrenheit references... hmm... it is very obnoxious to me.
    javi2541997

Whisper words of wisdom: let it be.
  • javi2541997
    let it be.frank

:up:
  • Lionino
    Glad to know another user who uses Celsius like me!javi2541997

I thought that was standard. If someone tells me something is X many feet long, I assume the worst about the contents of his computer folders and walk away.
12345Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet