• Akanthinos
    Why are you misquoting?raza

Because you apparently have very little reading comprehension.
  • raza
    Ah right. So you attribute different words to what I said and then say your own attributions lack comprehension.

And I'm not sure what "wut" is. It must be my comprehension at fault there.
  • Benkei
    Trump visits England. Insults May. Praises Boris Johnson. Suggests the UK has to choose either the USA or EU in trade.
  • raza
    Trump visits England. Insults May. Praises Boris Johnson. Suggests the UK has to choose either the USA or EU in trade.Benkei

The US won their independence from England quite some time ago.
  • Michael
    Trump visits England. Insults May. Praises Boris Johnson. Suggests the UK has to choose either the USA or EU in trade.Benkei

That's a no-brainer. In 2015 trade with EU totalled £353,981,863,263, and trade with US totalled £80,568,126,775.

And isn't US food all full of chemicals and poisons and rat droppings and stuff?
  • Benkei
    How does that relate to what I said?
  • Benkei
    That's a no-brainer. In 2015 trade with EU totalled £353,981,863,263, and trade with US totalled £80,568,126,775.Michael

Not for the Boris Johnsons and Nigel Farages of this world.
  • Michael
    Not for the Boris Johnsons and Nigel Farages of this world.Benkei

Yeah, I suspect they're not interested in what's best for Britain. We already know that Farage is being paid by Russians, and with a name like "Boris", Johnson must be a KGB sleeper agent.
  • raza
    How does that relate to what I said?Benkei

The US president has an independent voice and uses it. It's refreshing.
  • raza
    We already know that Farage is being paid by RussiansMichael

Place evidence here > ...
  • raza
    UK government is a mess and has been for quite some time.
  • Michael
    Place evidence here > ...raza

Evidence? Why do I need evidence? I thought this is the conspiracy theory discussion? How else do we explain all this talk about Mueller et al. being part of some corrupt deep state anti-Trump mafia?
  • Baden

Trump did May a huge favor by insulting her and taking the side of a hard Brexit. The British public on the whole, like most of Europe, consider him a despicable baboon. They'll rally around May and her soft Brexit now and generally give him the finger. Great news.
  • raza
    The evidence of conspiracy with regard to intelligence agencies are readily accessible. I provided an interview link only one page back. The Guardian will not be conducting such interviews.
  • Michael
    They'll rally around May and her soft Brexit now and generally give him the finger.Baden

Is it a soft Brexit? As far as I know it doesn't suggest staying in the customs union or single market.
  • raza
    Trump polls well among Britons. May does not.
  • Agustino
    Here we are, Gowdy totally humiliated Strzok and pulled the pants down on the FBI

• raza
    Follow the link. Trump's UK approval is about 20%Baden

From the article you linked:
    "According to the survey, conducted in December, 23 percent of Europeans approve of Trump’s performance."

It was not a survey of the UK.
  • Agustino

Humiliated...
  • Benkei
    The US president has an independent voice and uses it. It's refreshing.raza

Well, you're a dumbass that doesn't know what he's talking about. I'm just using my independent voice. It's refreshing.
  • Agustino
    Strzok should clearly be arrested, he lied multiple times to Congress. What a "human" being...
  • Michael
    From the article you linked:
    "According to the survey, conducted in December, 23 percent of Europeans approve of Trump’s performance."

It was not a survey of the UK.
    raza

There's a graph that breaks it down by a few different countries:

ztvpgy3usaf4hw8n.png

It looks to be 22%. Just below the 23% UE28 line.
  • Baden

The full survey is linked as a pdf and the results for the UK are included separately. Now stop making stuff up.
  • Baden

Cross posted. Yes, that's called evidence I believe. So, as I said, it's great news for May that the dumb baboon came after her. Could be the factor that makes the difference.
  • raza
    50% of UK polled, vs 37%, approved of Trumps UK visit.

Snowflakes across the board, though, find him a bit raw. Snowflakes want to hear niceties from the same ones who, while sounding nice, bomb the s#!t out of countries.
  • raza
    And Strzok was a senior investigator. It says enough.
  • Michael
    50% of UK polled, vs 37%, approved of Trumps UK visit.raza

Approving of his visit isn't the same as approving of him.
  • Benkei
    You take that away. I see attempts by Goodlatte to badger him and his Democratic colleagues on a point that's really immaterial. He threatens him with contempt and criminal proceedings when he's not under subpoena, whereas Bannon who was under subpoena didn't have problems with not answering questions. It's a show. The fact you enjoy it only tells us what you already believe.
  • raza
    Approving of his visit isn't the same as approving of himMichael

He isn't their president so tough titties.

Americans voted him in however.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.