• elucid
    Hi everybody,

I just wanted to share that I've noticed that visual focus makes me happy. I just want to keep doing it. By visual focus, I mean just looking. I try to do it as often as I can, but it's not really possible to be on it 24/7, I get busy with things.

Let me know what you think.

Thank you.
  • khaled
    Maybe it's more like you enjoy just focusing on something without having to worry about future plans or past events. That's been the case in my experience.
  • Jack Cummins

I had some eye problems and got referred to an eye clinic and was told that I may have a condition called Coates disease, involving abnormalities of the blood vessels of the eyes. The condition is rare and usually appears in males under 10 years old and mine was not picked up until adulthood and seems stable.

However, as a result of being given this possible diagnosis I have read and thought a lot on the subject of eyesight. I realise that my biggest fear is blindness, although I am aware that some fear deafness rather than blindness. I have also read about how good eyesight is linked to good health in general. In particular, diabetes, which is a growing health problems is linked to a number of eye conditions. There is even some research linking good eye health to lesser likelihood of developing dementia. A whole central aspect of this is the way in which the retina is actually part of the brain.

So, this would all support your view of the central role of vision and visual focusing as an important factor in the achievement of physical and emotional wellbeing.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment