• turkeyMan
    I have a hard time finding People to give back approximately equal (not equal) emotion when i talk to them.

I go to gay chat sites but there is alot of wierd stuff that goes on there.

I also try not to but i also go to strip chat rooms to get energy but there is almost no way to do that the right way.

Churches take more energy from me than they give back.

For now on i will only go to house Churches which is the pre-3rd century way to do it.

There aren't many of them around in my local area.

Is it wrong for a pseudo-straight Christian to go to gay chat rooms?

I don't think it is.

I consume probably 4000 calories or more a day. The only People who are willing to help me
    process my emotions or almost break even in conversation is Gay Men and Women.

David (not me) and Jonathan had a love for each other that exceeded the love between a Man and a Woman (the way they typically love each other).

Some of you may have wondered in the past at my tactics on this site. I used to try to dominate People on this site but now I realize this is the closest thing i will get to an approximately (approximately) equal exchange in emotional energy through conversation.

Words and language are (in my opinion) the constitutive micro-psychism (a form of pan-psychism mathematical (if you will allow me to use that word mathematical in this case) construction of emotion.

I believe all matter is made up of emotion and that words are emotion in a structured format.

I believe all this lines up with the Holy Book i subscribe too.

Well guys the Christian Forums are lovers of themselves just as much if not more than any modern Atheist.

Feel in complete freedom to ridicule me for this OP.

You can probably guess what Holy Book i subscribe too.

Have fun!
  • Outlander
    process my emotions or almost break even in conversationturkeyMan

You realize condoning or otherwise satisfying ill-conceived and counterproductive notions, behaviors, and desires is not "processing [your] emotions", right? And it's nothing to do with notions of sexuality and orientation.

What is this idea of "getting" or "losing" energy mean or translate as to you? Do you become physically drained or mentally invigorated/awakened/etc or both or vice-versa?
  • turkeyMan

Do Gay men wear clothes? Can a prostitue wear clothes and cover herself up? Are these 2 sets of People capable of talking about things other than sex?

Short and huge oversimplification is that at this point in time i would have to say you are wrong.

Are you familiar with David and Jonathan. I assume you are a Christian?
  • turkeyMan

I'll get to the rest of what you said after you answer that question. I go on alot of different forums and this is the best way too keep the conversation clear.
  • turkeyMan

Scruton was a Christian so i assume you are too. How would like this conversation to proceed. We can get in trouble for quoting Bible verses and i don't want the OP taken down so you might want to be vague.
  • turkeyMan

Are you familiar with the book of Job or the phrase "conservation of emotion"?
  • turkeyMan

I guess i failed at not dominating already. Arguing is my strong suit but you seem to be in a position of strength so i excuse myself from my former promise.
  • turkeyMan

Have you heard of my friend's 10 dimensional linked list relationship finder? I have my own lacking version on my computer if you are interest in seeing it. It lines up with Isaiah chapter 54 KJV.
  • TheMadFool
    I've come to the realization that there are two sides to every person - an emotional half and a rational other half. These two don't get along and all of our troubles either are or can be traced back to...the former...so says the latter. I wonder what the former thinks of the latter? :chin: Please wait...
  • turkeyMan

lol. you might be the best Daoist i've ever met.
  • TheMadFool
    lol. you might be the best Daoist i've ever met.turkeyMan

I wish I was a Daoist :sad:

The emotional side doesn't have anything to say...Is someone there?
  • turkeyMan

without typing 10 paragraphs Christians at one point in time lined up with Daoists on many levels. Based on what i know Daoism is missing human sacrifice as in "a living sacrifice" as well as the initial human sacrifice ~2000 years ago.

I didn't want to look it up but what is Scylla?

Daoism is a spectrum just as proper Christian ethics is a spectrum.

I can see now this OP might get removed but People get tired of over-vague statements.
  • turkeyMan

Emotion is always there but life's circumstances can encourage us towards stoicism. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you find a Woman or a close friend.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.