• Outlander
    From the article:

"X's are assertive. X's don’t procrastinate. X's tend to focus on the positive. X's don’t take things personally; they don’t beat themselves up if things go wrong, even if they’re to blame. And they’re pretty cool under pressure."

Is it just me or can you replace X with 'mentally stable person'. Just saying. I'm just calling into question the merit or implied knowledge/wisdom of the article, not hinting that true clinical psychopathy is normal. Lack of empathy stems, in my opinion, from an ingrained often veiled sense of self worthlessness. After all, you're the first and foremost human being/life you have to work with/deal with/experience. If you're not worth the time of day, why would another be? The good news is, even a psychopath has a sense of self preservation, which encourages obedience to the law. Whatever it may be.

I'd imagine they miss out on the joy others feel during non-sexual moments of familiar bonding. Things like a holiday gathering, the birth of a child, the babbling of a brook or the sound of a summer's breeze. Which is why they often attempt to compensate by relentless pursuit of material gain and animalistic pleasure.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment