• Olivier5
    This is an idea from another board. Often when skeeming through thread titles, we misread them for something else. As discussed in the thread about malapropisms, such errors can be occasionally amusing. First entry:

Donald Trump (All Conversations About General Trump Here)
  • Jack Cummins

I often make mistakes when typing on my phone. Sometimes it may be eyesight problems and even a bit of Freudian slips but I think others can be prejudiced.

I believe that I have dyspraxia but not dyslexia. Nevertheless , I think there are prejudices by those who believe that they are the most literate. I do wish to be a writer one day but realise I slip up somewhere, especially if I am typing on my phone late at night.

I am aware of many weaknesses in my writing but fear that the sheer perfection of the antinatalist will make them reign as the most superior on this site.
  • Jack Cummins

I just wish to add that I do not wish to add that I do not wish to project onto antinatalist and need to own my own carelessness and typos.
    But, I will add that even doctors make their own errors. While working as a nurse I discovered that a doctor had written that a male patient had polycystic ovarian disease in error rather than polycystic kidney disease. But when I remarked about it the other members of the team did not see the funny side. What more can I say......
  • Olivier5
    O oh shoot, it dYslexic. Can I ask the mods to fix this?
  • Jack Cummins
    I guess that I just need to avoid typing responses when I am tired or had a couple of glasses of wine.

Others make mistakes but I am accountable for any I make, so I will just try to avoid any typing errors I make .My mistakes don't do me any favours although they can be the most fantastic Freudian slips.
  • Olivier5
    The title has been fixed. Thank you mods!❤️

The Reason for which I was forced to exit this world temporarily
  • Olivier5
    I Think Therefore I'm Reduced

What is the Worst Utopia Possible?
  • Olivier5
    Making Love in the Family

The Floor of the Chinese Room
  • Olivier5
    The problem with obtaining tips.
  • Olivier5