• Jack Cummins
    I wrote a reply to someone who started a thread at the weekend. Later, I noticed the thread had vanished and I thought perhaps it had been deleted because it was not quality material. Today, I received a reply to what I wrote and the reply appeared preachy in tone. I sent back a response even though the thread appears hidden. Later, received another reply even though it looked as though it had been written to another person rather than me.

I am puzzled. I don't know why the thread is hidden. If it was a thread not to be continued why is still going but hidden ? Or, is this due to technology niches. I am not mentioning any names or the discussion to avoid any offence to the creator of the thread.
  • Jack Cummins
    I think I understand the categories now as I have entered the lounge for the first time.
  • Hippyhead
    Often threads deemed not up to par by the mods will be relocated to the Lounge instead of being deleted. You, know kinda like Catholic purgatory, it's better than hell.
  • Sir2u
    You, know kinda like Catholic purgatory, it's better than hell.Hippyhead

Do you base that on personal experience? :rofl:
  • Hippyhead
    Do you base that on personal experience?Sir2u

Oh yes, indeed. Some of my best threads here been sent to hell. Others just to purgatory. Most are left to their own fate.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.