• Srap Tasmaner
    Types of posters who are not welcome here:

Evangelists: Those who must convince everyone that their religion, ideology, political persuasion, or philosophical theory is the only one worth having.
    TPF

Time to add Anti-evangelists with the obvious definition.

We are drowning in anti-religious posts. I tend to avoid the specifically religious threads, but it's showing up all over the place.

I was going to suggest a more general revision of the guidelines to be about types of posts that are welcome and not, instead of posters, but actually I'm up for kicking anyone who's primary activity seems to be denouncing religion, denouncing religious belief, and so on, people who seem to have come here mainly to do that, whose experience of philosophy seems to consist entirely of figuring out that god is dead and now they want to let everyone know and pick fights with people who haven't had this life-changing experience. It ought to be considered just as unacceptable as coming on here to push your religion.

I don't see what value any of this stuff is adding to the site.
  • Baden

Time to add Anti-evangelists with the obvious definition.Srap Tasmaner

That's covered under the guideline.

Those who must convince everyone that their religion, ideology, political persuasion, or philosophical theory is the only one worth havingTPF
  • Srap Tasmaner

What I thought. Good to have clarification though. Much appreciated.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet