• Pewdiepie
    honestly I think yes and take care to read carefully I said as long as we want but i think that we do need to die i feel that it is a constant and that the world is constantly working to kill every thing and that if that doesnt happen bad things will happen and BTW this would kinda prove that good doesn't exist.
  • Grievous
    Part of life is the uncertainty of death. Death can strike at any moment and thats the reason we should live life to the fullest. If we can live as long as we want deadlines no longer matter, why live a good life if you can simply confess your sins and then choose to die at the end of it. Why do anything when you have a lifetime to do it later. So much evil would come about this world.
  • Possibility
    Personally, I think it’s arrogance to demand that the duration of my life should be my choice. What would be the difference between controlling this aspect of our existence and controlling every other aspect? We have been led to believe that our individuality and autonomy ought to be of utmost significance and meaning, but I think this sets us up unnecessarily for a miserable experience of life. If good doesn’t exist then neither does bad.

Part of life is the uncertainty of everything. Find the joy, learn from the rest.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.