7. Mandatory citation of the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
    6. Zero tolerance for contrarianism
    5. Minimum length of OP most be 7 paragraphs long
    4. Posts must strictly abide by the teachings of academic philosophy
    3. All users must posses a college degree
    2. All users must be employed
    1. Entrance exams
  • Jamal
    It's been at least two weeks Wheatley. I thought you'd be over it by now.
  • Wheatley
    It's nothing really. I'm not sure you would understand but it's all in my head. Its anxiety. If you really want me to stop, I'll stop. I will. Signing out for a while...
  • Jamal
    I'm not sure you would understand but it's all in my head. Its anxiety.Wheatley

That stuff is hard sometimes.

If you really want me to stop, I'll stop.Wheatley

Stop what?

Signing out for a while...Wheatley

Take it easy.
  • praxis
    11. No top 11 lists.
  • Wheatley
    I first interpreted your tone as condescending, but now you seem a little concerned. I’m a little confused.
  • Jamal
    I'm only saying what I'm saying. My first post was kind of making fun of the fact that you're still bitter since I deleted or moved one of your discussions a couple of weeks ago. In my second post I said that anxiety was hard, asked you to explain something I didn't understand, and wished you well. No need to be confused.
  • Wheatley
    I'm only saying what I'm saying. My first post was kind of making fun of the fact that you're still bitter since I deleted or moved one of your discussions a couple of weeks ago.jamalrob
    That’s me! I still hold grudges with some users about what they’ve said ten years ago on the old forum. You can call me crazy.

In my second post I said that anxiety was hard, asked you to explain something I didn't understand, and wished you well. No need to be confused.jamalrob
    I misread that too. I tend to think things are more personal than they are.
  • Wheatley
    Hmmm...

Does anyone want to make a top 10 list?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.