• Nuke
    Dear fdrake, sorry you felt the need to move a serious specific policy proposal on race relations in to a giant wandering ego wanker thread that will never lead to anything but more of the same. But ok, at the least I now know this forum isn't the place for a serious discussion of race. Thanks for killing my thread before I invested any more time in it.

Mods, they're worth what you paid for them.
  • fdrake

:up:

You've already received another response post merge.
  • Baden

Your thread was being and would further have been colonised by the same disruptive and negative element that has colonised the other race threads and that sees all talk of race as a threat to be stamped out. Plus, these types of threads have been proliferating wildly over the past few days and we've had to do something about it. So, fair effort but unfortunately circumstances make this a fair mod decision too.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.